GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Yeah I dont remember the specifics on it. R3VLIMITED is also impossible to search the forums.. But it may have been heavily oxygenated. You seem to know more about it than I do though. Race bikes and race fuel sounds like fun though!

It also smelled awesome.

Chick in a bar, having a tough time picking up guys? Slather herself in that shit instead of some stupid French perfume and they'll be lined up out the door.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
It also smelled awesome.

Chick in a bar, having a tough time picking up guys? Slather herself in that shit instead of some stupid French perfume and they'll be lined up out the door.

I love the smell of race gas. Wish it wasnt so expensive lol

clownish

just clowning around
It also smelled awesome.

My whole garage smells soooo good. Race fuelzzzzz.

How to dispose of empty fuel tanks? Normal trash take away? Or so I have to do something special?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Jay's only page.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
bingo^
You can stop by anytime I'm home to do it. :iono:
banana bread included or?
Nah, see the civic type R thread lol. Funny stuff in there too. People saying that the type R has better this or that. Yeah it's fast and whatever, still rather have my car lol.
Type R is set up from the factory to be more racecar, but it lacks interior quality and is quite over styled. i wouldnt mind one but honestly i watch a vlogger who bought and started modded one..they are pretty engineered from the factory and are a pain to work on. To change downpipe you have to remove a bunch of stuff..the factory suspension is a pain to change, it throws suspension light you have to get a tune to code out etc ..

Like a good neighbor Jaber is there.

do the jingle!

Why is page 294 my favorite page?

everyone else is on page 420 tbh

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Type R is set up from the factory to be more racecar, but it lacks interior quality and is quite over styled. i wouldnt mind one but honestly i watch a vlogger who bought and started modded one..they are pretty engineered from the factory and are a pain to work on. To change downpipe you have to remove a bunch of stuff..the factory suspension is a pain to change, it throws suspension light you have to get a tune to code out etc ..

Yeah, way over styled, and I'm the "young market" it's aimed at. I watch a vlogger who bought one, did an exhaust and suspension as well. Looked like an absolute pita. He sold it. Which vlogger are you watching? lol

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah, way over styled, and I'm the "young market" it's aimed at. I watch a vlogger who bought one, did an exhaust and suspension as well. Looked like an absolute pita. He sold it. Which vlogger are you watching? lol
are we both watching dustin williams ?

i also watch tj hunt and adam lz
what kind of monster default posts per page are you viewing at.
20 per page or GTFO

changing settings now :iono:

can you bring back embedded youtube videos now?

Status
Not open for further replies.