GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
My whole garage smells soooo good. Race fuelzzzzz.

How to dispose of empty fuel tanks? Normal trash take away? Or so I have to do something special?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question. I've never actually thrown one away... just given them away. Most people have been using them as "old oil containers".

Best guess would be to first fill (and then drain) with water then bury them in the garbage can...

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
o wow. Yeah, I do. I watch those guys too.

oh wow yeah we are the same person from different states , i mean without the man bun and tattoos of course

Some other suggestions:

bakerXderek , rides around california and his commentary is hilarious . never heard someone swear and use phrases like him

sub. delinquent, rides around california and goes to restaraunts

Taylor Ray, friend of adam LZ....drift kid..builds cars. currently doing lS swapped na miata

Evan shanks, kind of annoying though recently

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
oh wow yeah we are the same person from different states , i mean without the man bun and tattoos of course

Some other suggestions:

bakerXderek , rides around california and his commentary is hilarious . never heard someone swear and use phrases like him

Taylor Ray, friend of adam LZ....drift kid..builds cars. currently doing lS swapped na miata

I unsubbed from Evan shanks. Got annoying AF quickly. I was OG follower when he had his Subaru. Straight piping that Jeep was awesome tho. Will check out the rest! :wub:

Jaber

Modero

Some other suggestions:

I used to watch them (Evan Skank, AdamLZ, Taylor Ray, Haggard Garage), then it got really repetitive and they all do the same shit. Only one I still watch is MotionAutoTV. He does ALL of his own work, only problem is he bites more than he can chew and ends up taking forever to finish projects.

Evan Shanks is freakn annoying, he I unsub'd when his Miata caught on fire and he was acting like a 12 year old that probably watches his channel.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I used to watch them (Evan Skank, AdamLZ, Taylor Ray, Haggard Garage), then it got really repetitive and they all do the same shit. Only one I still watch is MotionAutoTV. He does ALL of his own work, only problem is he bites more than he can chew and ends up taking forever to finish projects.

Evan Shanks is freakn annoying, he I unsub'd when his Miata caught on fire and he was acting like a 12 year old that probably watches his channel.

I unsubbed after they sold the Jeep lol.

Jaber

Modero
lol yep. "im a racecar driver"...(does 1 open track day even) ...then goes back to building his cars with a bunch of track mods. sold the miata, bought sc300 and evo x. also bought his wife srt8 jeep, then sold for posche suv recently. now hes trying to buy a skyline

lol at his miata catching fire i remember that . i thought i was the only one who was getting annoyed with his channel.

a year ago he was all..."im installing this cause racecars have harnesses"..."im installing this cause racecars have quick disconnect steering wheels"...

hes still installing stuff...then he gets to a point where he just sells the car he modded. complete opposite of adam lz who does tons of driving.

i enjoyed his videos during the adventure drive™ package they went on recently. I looked up the trip...its $13,000...includes all food, hotel, cruising routes etc...

everytime you stop at a restaraunt the food is ready for you and because a lot of the cars are exotics and have no trunks..they drive your luggage just ahead of you so when you get to your hotel its already in the room.

the meals are higher end cause higher end crowd. $13,000 doesnt include gas...you use your own car and doesn include any car transportation

stops below, they chose some of the most scenic spots on west coast. the east coast one is more affordable.
Day 1 – July 21, 2018
Vail, CO
Day 2 – July 22, 2018
Telluride, CO
Day 3 – July 23, 2018
Monument Valley, UT
Day 4 – July 24, 2018
Sedona, AZ
Day 5- July 25, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Day 6- July 26, 2018
Yosemite, CA
Day 7- July 27, 2018

AdamLZ is OK, his stuff got pretty boring to me. And his wife got a bit annoying. But very true, he did a lot of driving at least, not just modding and putting on stupid crap. Mofo must be rich AF. I remember when he bought his truck and trailer.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
AdamLZ is OK, his stuff got pretty boring to me. And his wife got a bit annoying. But very true, he did a lot of driving at least, not just modding and putting on stupid crap. Mofo must be rich AF. I remember when he bought his truck and trailer.

Yep, hes loaded thats for sure. Lets go over his car list shall we.

*Ford f250, fully loaded, trailer package all options $75k
*Enclosed aluminum Trailer with ac/lights
*Imported Skyline, modified
*NB miata (wifes)
*Mini cooper S , tuned/modded (wifes)
*Mustang Gt350, modified
*BMW 335i, big turbo
*350z drift car
*240sx drift car, heavily modified
*240sx drift car, heavily modified (wifes)
*Toyota Cresta (in japan)
*S15 drift car (being built for past year)

not to mention a huge house with a skatepark in backyard. must be nice.

you want to talk stupid money for doing stupid things...look up tanner fox. $$$

11 cars, 22 years old

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Yep, hes loaded thats for sure. Lets go over his car list shall we.

*Ford f250, fully loaded, trailer package all options $75k
*Enclosed aluminum Trailer with ac/lights
*Imported Skyline, modified
*NB miata (wifes)
*Mini cooper S , tuned/modded (wifes)
*Mustang Gt350, modified
*350z drift car
*240sx drift car, heavily modified
*240sx drift car, heavily modified (wifes)
*Toyota Cresta (in japan)
*S15 drift car (being built for past year)

not to mention a huge house with a skatepark in backyard. must be nice.

you want to talk stupid money for doing stupid things...look up tanner fox. $$$

Truth. Or Jake Paul and his band of idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.