GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Yep, hes loaded thats for sure. Lets go over his car list shall we.

*Ford f250, fully loaded, trailer package all options $75k
*Enclosed aluminum Trailer with ac/lights
*Imported Skyline, modified
*NB miata (wifes)
*Mini cooper S , tuned/modded (wifes)
*Mustang Gt350, modified
*BMW 335i, big turbo
*350z drift car
*240sx drift car, heavily modified
*240sx drift car, heavily modified (wifes)
*Toyota Cresta (in japan)
*S15 drift car (being built for past year)

not to mention a huge house with a skatepark in backyard. must be nice.

you want to talk stupid money for doing stupid things...look up tanner fox. $$$

11 cars, 22 years old

Pretty lame car collection for a guy who is "loaded" IMO.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Truth. Or Jake Paul and his band of idiots.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bingo, thats where tanner fox is headed. already bought a house like jake paul that his friends already moved in to. they do burnouts on the driveway and stuff.

Pretty lame car collection for a guy who is "loaded" IMO.
Ill agree there, the bmw is pretty nice and the gt350 is not bad.)

The trailer setup is nice

clownish

just clowning around
Good question. I've never actually thrown one away... just given them away. Most people have been using them as "old oil containers".

Best guess would be to first fill (and then drain) with water then bury them in the garbage can...

Thanks! That’s a very good point. I’ll hold on to them for old fluids.

I already have 2 empties though and I have so many gas containers. I guess I can toss them in the basement also.

4 plastic 5 gallons used at the track. Now all these metal containers. A couple single gallon containers for lawn mowers and emergency car etc. if anything happens there’s gunna be a lot of boom.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I used to enjoy StreetSpeed717 before he started getting repetitive.

It's gotta be hard to continually come up with new content.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Just nailed that phone interview! [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Jaber

Modero
State Farm work in Bloomington. Call center work working car insurance claims.

Thought you were in the computer/security field? Or am I thinking of someone else?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
State Farm work in Bloomington. Call center work working car insurance claims.

Craig my boy. no. Go after something relevant in the field of your degree, you will thank yourself in 10 years.

Also I used to be a claims adjuster. It sucks, you plateau very early on in your career and there's not a lot of room to make the big bucks. If you put 10 years in doing that, then You'll be looking to start over in a different field but starting from the bottom.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Thought you were in the computer/security field? Or am I thinking of someone else?
That's me. lol
Congrats.

i got word today that I might not be getting screwed over after all. unless they're humoring me here.
wow good for both of us.
Craig my boy. no. Go after something relevant in the field of your degree, you will thank yourself in 10 years.

Also I used to be a claims adjuster. It sucks, you plateau very early on in your career and there's not a lot of room to make the big bucks. If you put 10 years in doing that, then You'll be looking to start over in a different field but starting from the bottom.
Well, I'm doing what I can get. It's also a big pay raise for me. IT doesn't seem to be playing out for me.. we'll see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.