GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
oh wow priorities
thanks. doggo is doing just fine now after last week's allergic reaction issue. back to being a lazy fur toad.
Scary to see allergic reactions in dogs yeah, thats good though.

lazy fur toads > people
for those of you who do amazon subscribe and save... what do you have for subscription stuff? need one more and cant think of a good one that is worth it

paper towels.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Scary to see allergic reactions in dogs yeah, thats good though.

lazy fur toads > people

paper towels.

solid suggestion, i go through a roll every 2 months though.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Very good points here^

If you havent tried Gran Turismo sport yet id highly recommend it. Its the sim of choice for a lot of drivers now as well...including fernando alonso who hosts races on there. They have laser measure tracks as well....again though...iracings customization/settings etc are just so well setup its appealing to people who want to tweak every little aspect of a car. GT Academy racers are something to be reckoned with as well. Love when they put them in real world cars to show how GT translates to real world driving.

G29 wheel is a step up from the g27 as well.... the biggest complaint seems to be the brake bushing pressure for the last 10% ...easy fix though.

I dunno, maybe i just need to sit down on iracing with VR headset and find out for myself. VR itself would drastically change the sim no doubt.

Do you VR? It seems to be hit or miss with some people..cause motion sickness or whatever. :(

That fanatec wheel looks really nice, i cant swing that price tag though . Do you have a realistic notchy shifter setup?

Yes I VR. Been 100% VR since.... 2012? On the very first Oculus Rift Development Kit. Resolution back then was..... interesting. But the immersion factor is 2nd to none.

I'm primarily using a Fanatec shifter now. I also have a TSW Speedshifter, which I bought sometime around 2003 or 2004. It's actually a good shifter, and I just had it refurbished by TSW. But before the adoption case came along, and I was buying up some inventory to start building/selling sim rigs, I couldn't really justify the price (or easy availability) of the TSW unit over the Fanatec stuff. So I switched to one on my own rig since that's the unit I planned on reselling.

My TSW is just sitting there collecting dust now lol.

Forza Horizon >

Screw the sims.

It looks amazing in 4K. I'm tempted to buy Forza Horizon 4 just to see the graphics.

The series in general is fun to just sit down and play.

Love when they bring them out to drive real world cars...pretty cool.

iRacing has done this before too - but without the Sony marketing team budget behind it.

They most recently had a Miata challenge, that if you won the series, you earned a real-life season in a factory backed Miata, I forget the series... might've been IMSA Conti ST class?

And for a few years they were a legit feeder into the VW TDi Cup. Win the 12-week season in iRacing and you get a legit real-life season in a real VW TDi Cup.

Bryan Heitkotter is a big iRacing guy. He's part of the Playstation marketing stuff so he can't talk about it much....

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I started finding fricken cane toads in my yard this summer. I killed 4 of those bastards so far. I can't trust my dog to leave them alone, so the toads must die. I trimmed our bushes down a bunch and cleared out a bunch of brush, and ever since I did that I haven't seen any...now that they don't have a place to hide.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I started finding fricken cane toads in my yard this summer. I killed 4 of those bastards so far. I can't trust my dog to leave them alone, so the toads must die. I trimmed our bushes down a bunch and cleared out a bunch of brush, and ever since I did that I haven't seen any...now that they don't have a place to hide.

solid plan - let natural predation work its magic.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
solid suggestion, i go through a roll every 2 months though.

wtf? I feel like I go through a roll of paper towels daily.

I've never done the subscribe stuff through amazon. I did just learn about their smile feature though.

You basically pick a charity, shop as normal and they donate a percentage to the charity. Same site, same prices so no reason not to. Chose the canine humane society that I adopted my dog through.

All you have to do is go through the URL https://smile.amazon.com instead of the normal amazon.com and it applies it automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.