GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Yeah wow

Sergey from Sergeys house of wheels is selling his mr2. 15k.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I don't know. I'm either getting rid of it or putting a k04 on it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Meh. Get rid of it. Get yourself a wagon!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat19: Das Gets Banned, Forum Rejoices Jamesvanderbeekcrying.jpg

I don't know. I'm either getting rid of it or putting a k04 on it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Classic enthusiast mentality lol. I’m either selling it or I’m going to put more money into it!

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
VWR engine and transmission mounts are no joke. I’ve done poly mounts in the past and thought I had a good idea of what to expect, but I was way off. The VWR mounts are light years beyond the 034 mounts. The shifting is fantastic, but the most surprising part was the handling. Now that the engine and transmission aren’t rolling around like angry, drunk monkeys the car feels like it’s on rails.

It feels like the mounts were the missing link with the handling. Thank you Jay and Carson!!

I can only imagine what the subframe mounts, camber plates and a proper alignment are going to do.... [emoji15]

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
JFC, got a GD CEL this morning. I’m hoping it’s something simple. I won’t be able to get my computer and Ross-tech cable on it until this evening. (Please don’t be a bad turbo.[emoji51][emoji1692][emoji1488])

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
any new noises or smells or performance issues while driving?

No new smells, but new sounds on startup. Kind of a clickity clack sound that wasn’t there yesterday post install. I’ll try to get a recording of it later.

Yesterday I was a bit down on boost, but traffic getting back into the city sucked, so I was pretty heat soaked the whole time.

I ran a couple of errands near by and it drove fine, but I didn’t get anywhere near boost just to be safe.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
No new smells, but new sounds on startup. Kind of a clickity clack sound that wasn’t there yesterday post install. I’ll try to get a recording of it later.

Yesterday I was a bit down on boost, but traffic getting back into the city sucked, so I was pretty heat soaked the whole time.

I ran a couple of errands near by and it drove fine, but I didn’t get anywhere near boost just to be safe.

Aside from mounts what did you have done

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
making some bison, corn, and black bean chili and watching NFL redzone. Skipped the local VW show since my car is not yet whole and not showing defeats the purpose of why i was going to go up in the first place