GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Alright what the hell guys. Watched once upon a time in hollywood based on a recommendation I read here. Movie sucked hard. Sure it had a great cast and good cinematography but the plot was sooo boring. 3/10
Agreed. The only eventful part, for me, was the end when Brad Pitt was fighting them.

The odd part is that some of the story is true, minus Brad & Leo's characters, BUT they never tied it into what really happened or told what really happened in the end....which I was sort of waiting for

torga

Autocross Champion
Moon is incredible. I will watch anything with Sam Rockwell. Have you seen “Choke”?
I don't think I've even heard of that. Is he in it?

Agreed. The only eventful part, for me, was the end when Brad Pitt was fighting them.

The odd part is that some of the story is true, minus Brad & Leo's characters, BUT they never tied it into what really happened or told what really happened in the end....which I was sort of waiting for
Well, Tarantino is pretty well known for revisionist history - he loves that stuff. Inglorious Basterds and Django Unchained are the same way, "inspired by true events, but wouldn't it be cool if this happened?". Granted, those two movies were more action packed than this one. Once Upon a Time is definitely more of a slow burn.
That final act fight was pretty great though. Brad Pitt's tongue click to start the whole thing was so badass.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Watching movies all day. Debating taking another crack at installing my IE intake. Stage 2 pipe to turbo couple hits coolant lines (I think). Need to evaluate fitment options.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Watching movies all day. Debating taking another crack at installing my IE intake. Stage 2 pipe to turbo couple hits coolant lines (I think). Need to evaluate fitment options.

Yeah it's a tight fit. Takes some wiggling and force.

torga

Autocross Champion
Did a little work for my side gig, then played Witcher for a few hours. Gonna play drums for a bit, then keep watching The Expanse. Quarantining ain't half bad.

Phur

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
Any of you guys watch OZARK on Netflix?

Season 3 dropped yesterday and I plan to watch it next week
I watched S1, but I never picked it back up. I think I wanna watch Tiger King right now.