GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Glad he got through the rough patch. Reminds me of the end of 2019 when my dog had a fairly rapid decline. What did they say is the cause of all this?
He's had arthritis that's been slowly getting worse, but it's never impaired him as much as it did last week. It's been over a year since he started having troubles getting up and walking. Then he's always had stomach problems, but I've had that under control for a while now. I just think both his health issues kinda flared up at the same time and it gave him a really hard time.

I think one of the pills I was giving him was also making it so he didn't have much of an appetite. They gave me 5 pills to give him like twice a day. The day after we finished one of the bottles he started eating again.

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
He's had arthritis that's been slowly getting worse, but it's never impaired him as much as it did last week. It's been over a year since he started having troubles getting up and walking. Then he's always had stomach problems, but I've had that under control for a while now. I just think both his health issues kinda flared up at the same time and it gave him a really hard time.

I think one of the pills I was giving him was also making it so he didn't have much of an appetite. They gave me 5 pills to give him like twice a day. The day after we finished one of the bottles he started eating again.
Cbd does wonders for dogs with arthritis

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Cbd does wonders for dogs with arthritis
Never got a chance to try this with my dog who had slowed down. Wonder if I had gotten him on that if his brain tumor symptoms would have bought me more time. ☹

Kitty is adapting to the house pretty well. My new mattress arrived today, wonder if she will be able to climb up, it's a bit taller than my last one

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Never got a chance to try this with my dog who had slowed down. Wonder if I had gotten him on that if his brain tumor symptoms would have bought me more time. ☹

Kitty is adapting to the house pretty well. My new mattress arrived today, wonder if she will be able to climb up, it's a bit taller than my last one
You gonna break that mattress in? ;)

torga

Autocross Champion
How was weekend?
Enjoyed the snow, walked around the neighborhood, saw people sledding/snowboarding/skiing down a hilly street. Stayed in the rest of the time. Good shit.