GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Ok ok fine.

Unrelated I stumbled across some exhaust vids on vortex of yours for the tiguan. The wheels are turning for a few things on my tiguan.
I found a MINT low mileage SRT-4...I mean looks like brand new (in & out) with just under 12k miles on it and all stock.
MSRP was $22k new
They're asking $25k though :eek:

The wife kind of gave me the go ahead, but I'd be broke if I bought it. I wouldn't/couldn't pay the $25k though, which is insane. But it' soooo clean
And all that money for a car to sort of collect & rarely drive 🤷‍♂️

Post up a pic of your Tig btw....I've never seen it. (what year & trim btw too?)

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I found a MINT low mileage SRT-4...I mean looks like brand new (in & out) with just under 12k miles on it and all stock.
MSRP was $22k new
They're asking $25k though :eek:

The wife kind of gave me the go ahead, but I'd be broke if I bought it. I wouldn't/couldn't pay the $25k though, which is insane. But it' soooo clean
And all that money for a car to sort of collect & rarely drive 🤷‍♂️

Post up a pic of your Tig btw....I've never seen it. (what year & trim btw too?)
I thought I had?

2012 4mo, midnught blue is the color name I think... no trim package listed anywhere but based on a few things I think its SE.

20220328_063223.jpg

20220328_063129.jpg

Slapped a AT mk6 gti wheel in this so I could be a slappy paddle boy, except a slush box doesnt work the same so no DSG farts
20220328_062858.jpg

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I thought I had?

2012 4mo, midnught blue is the color name I think... no trim package listed anywhere but based on a few things I think its SE.

View attachment 244127
View attachment 244128

Slapped a AT mk6 gti wheel in this so I could be a slappy paddle boy, except a slush box doesnt work the same so no DSG farts
View attachment 244129
With a downpipe/exhaust, and tune, you can get SOME farts from the auto trans.....just sayin'

And you my friend have a SEL btw!
Savannahs, the navigation, climatronic HVAC give it away, along with the fender flares.

https://di-uploads-pod16.dealerinspire.com/emichvw/uploads/2018/09/2012Tiguan.pdf

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
The wife had 3 Traverses before and was hating the Pacifica.....so we finally had one show up (there's like NO supply/inventory!) & she got it yesterday.
$70/month less, AND we got a check back for $6,200 in equity from the Pacifica after having it just 4 months!

I didn't mind the Traverse before, but after having the Pacifica.....the Traverse feels like a downgrade. It's roomy, but has less room and less features. The Pacifica is more upscale (for what it is). Oh well.
It's what SHE wanted, and I at least like the style/update of the new '22 Traverse though.

Speaking of Pacificas.....a guy is supposedly going to build a Hellcat version:
https://www.motor1.com/news/575984/chrysler-pacifica-hellcat-happening-tavarish/

Momma's new, kid hauling, ride...
F98B979A-07EA-4969-A44A-E85FA609B9A2 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr

23152E3B-B257-4F1E-9CA1-2BDBFD82D76F by snobrdrdan, on Flickr

B012603B-89FE-4615-AFF6-16EAB76A0E75 by snobrdrdan, on Flickr

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Holy shit I missed 7 pages?!

Man suddenly this place picked up some traffic. I haven't gone back through missed posts, will do that in a bit.

Anyways - here now to offer up something to Shitcago chat members. I have like $3k in cash sitting on my commuter benefits card, that I can't use - and will have 0 use for once I move.

I've heard? that you can buy and load up a CTA Ventra card. Anybody here interested in buying a loaded Ventra card for half off? Or a Metra monthly pass or a bunch of 10-rides or something?

I'm spreading this word around in a few local groups I'm in. Just need to burn up most of these funds.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Holy shit I missed 7 pages?!

Man suddenly this place picked up some traffic. I haven't gone back through missed posts, will do that in a bit.

Anyways - here now to offer up something to Shitcago chat members. I have like $3k in cash sitting on my commuter benefits card, that I can't use - and will have 0 use for once I move.

I've heard? that you can buy and load up a CTA Ventra card. Anybody here interested in buying a loaded Ventra card for half off? Or a Metra monthly pass or a bunch of 10-rides or something?

I'm spreading this word around in a few local groups I'm in. Just need to burn up most of these funds.
good deal is good. not many locals in these parts anymore unfortunately.