GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

torga

Autocross Champion
I've tried charcoal toothpaste before, but never the leave-in stuff. I guess I didn't notice much of a difference with the toothpaste.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I've tried charcoal toothpaste before, but never the leave-in stuff. I guess I didn't notice much of a difference with the toothpaste.
Well that's a random out of nowhere comment ? I like you torga, where'd that name come from? Gf's mom bought me a sonicare electric toothbrush for Christmas, wow that thing is amazing. I'll never go back to a regular brush

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Jay has Boosted ignored confirmed

torga

Autocross Champion
Well that's a random out of nowhere comment ? I like you torga, where'd that name come from? Gf's mom bought me a sonicare electric toothbrush for Christmas, wow that thing is amazing. I'll never go back to a regular brush
LMAO, I was replying to another comment. torga has to do with my real name, it's like a cherry-picked anagram.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
LMAO, I was replying to another comment. torga has to do with my real name, it's like a cherry-picked anagram.
... GUISE, HE'S A GATOR LOOK OUT

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Why? I’ve had one for years now at 400+ whp. Stock pedal feel, no chatter. What’s not to like?

I just meant the slipping clutch place lol
Golf is hard parked. Wagon out and ready for daily life.

Attachments

• IMG_20200111_114535.jpg
    IMG_20200111_114535.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20200111_114544.jpg
    IMG_20200111_114544.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 128

GolNat

Autocross Champion

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Lawwwwwwwd that wagon

Low and slow. Makes a fantastic cruiser. Gonna miss being able to zip through traffic but oh well

I’m using the iAbed rear main seal on mine and fit wasn’t an issue.

On an R? We determined the FSI rms would fit so that's what I'll be going with.

Hard parked R is no fun but that wagon is a beauty!!

Thanks! Pretty happy with the purchase over all. Had it in my physical possession since about October. Been debating names for it. Either Wendy the Wagon (cause of Wendy's) or Griswold