CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
When I was growing up one of our dogs ate the fringes off of a floor rug.

They got backed up in her intestines and needed to be surgically removed.

It happened a second time too because she was afraid of thunder and for some reason that made her want to eat the rug. She survived the second time as well but ultimately only lived to be 10.

It was probably the right call to get the Legos removed, especially since it was a small dog.

Some of my best rug munching has occurred during thunder storms.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I mean where else would it go

Doc was worried about it getting stuck. Sadly it was a high enough grade stainless to not be magnetic. 🤮

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Shit happens, Jim

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We went to a little fair when I was about 5. Got one of those jelly looking hands with a long tail on them. They're stick and you would swing it and the hand would stick to the wall, paper, or whatever it hit.

My dog ate it and it came out his ass whole, hand first, so he was running around with this hand dragging around out his ass, with me running after him trying to get my toy back.
Screenshot_20220104-211048_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Daks

Autocross Champion
We went to a little fair when I was about 5. Got one of those jelly looking hands with a long tail on them. They're stick and you would swing it and the hand would stick to the wall, paper, or whatever it hit.

My dog ate it and it came out his ass whole, hand first, so he was running around with this hand dragging around out his ass, with me running after him trying to get my toy back.View attachment 234671
My previous dog loved anything with blood on it. My ex stayed over one night and left her tampon in the trash (fucking gross to begin with, but I digress). Anyway, walking him later that week, he's taking a shit and shits out a bloody tampon.

Status
Not open for further replies.