GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Chilis has a great chicken and waffles dish ive had for years
My wife used to like the country-fried steak which, of course, they got rid of.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Chili's is disgusting. My wife loves it, and I can't understand why. But then again, she can't understand why I love Taco Bell. I guess our differences are what makes us each special.

But seriously. They suck.

Up until very recently, they had an appetizer that was like "Crispy Cheddar Bites" or something like that. Basically just fried cheese curds. They were at least palatable, so whenever my wife wanted to Doordash Chili's, I could at least get that. Because how can you fuck up frying cheese?

View attachment 268689

But those mother fuckers got rid of them!! Now there's not a god damn thing for me to order from Chili's.
The problem with Chili's (and Applebee's and Friday's and all those crappy chains) is that the food isn't appreciably better than fast food, but it costs a lot more. I love taco bell even though the food isn't particularly great because it's dirt cheap and convenient.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Chilis has a great chicken and waffles dish ive had for years

Unless it's another "not on the menu" item, the ones in my area don't offer that.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Ordered Dominos because my daughter wanted pizza for lunch and I didn't feel like leaving. Too cold, windy, and rainy.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Ordered Dominos because my daughter wanted pizza for lunch and I didn't feel like leaving. Too cold, windy, and rainy.
dominos is acceptable shitty pizza

pan style chicken bacon ranch >>>

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Ban all who support Domino's

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
theres a chuckelfuck at the counter my coworker is dealing with right now who thinks he can work on a zillion things and is throwing around a lot of "you know what i means" that clearly shows he doesnt know anything and its funny

sirnerdington

Drag Racing Champion
WHY YOU MOTHERFUCKERS NOT GETTING A GODDAMN CHEESY GORDITA CRUNCH??!?!

IT'S LITERALLY THE BEST FAST FOOD ITEM EVER CREATED!!!

You get one of the worst items they have (sorry @jay745) and complain it's bad.

Taco Bell's ground beef sucks ass. It's the worst main filling item they have.
Spicy Frito Burrito was S-tier, fight me.

Status
Not open for further replies.