GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Best cheap frozen pizza go

I vote Jack's

riceburner

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

cb1111

There are three of us working on a contract with a large government agency. All of us are pretty senior.

Corporate (that is making a boatload of money off of us) sends us our Christmas "sign of appreciation"

Do I:

A: send it back because they need it more that I do; or
B: add it to my Amazon account
C: A or B and find a new company

The "sign of appreciation was a $25 Visa gift card with my name spelled wrong

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
There are three of us working on a contract with a large government agency. All of us are pretty senior.

Corporate (that is making a boatload of money off of us) sends us our Christmas "sign of appreciation"

Do I:

C

and when you quit make sure you spell your name the way it is on the card

sirnerdington

Drag Racing Champion

Do I:

100% C. Gov contracting is a dumpster fire. The gov folks dislike they had to hire externally because it shows they're incompetent so they're usually shitty co-workers with shitty attitudes, and corporate will push stupid expectations without adequate compensation or timelines.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
We had to start working for a federal contractor a few weeks back and just finally got the ability to bill our time to it today.

Just in time too because im on pto and billing working hours along with pto always fucks me out of my overtime pay

Status
Not open for further replies.