GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Chilis then

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Chilis then

Chili's is disgusting. My wife loves it, and I can't understand why. But then again, she can't understand why I love Taco Bell. I guess our differences are what makes us each special.

But seriously. They suck.

Up until very recently, they had an appetizer that was like "Crispy Cheddar Bites" or something like that. Basically just fried cheese curds. They were at least palatable, so whenever my wife wanted to Doordash Chili's, I could at least get that. Because how can you fuck up frying cheese?

1671808817895.png

But those mother fuckers got rid of them!! Now there's not a god damn thing for me to order from Chili's.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm done working for the day, and starting my vacation until Jan 3rd.

On Monday, I had created a simple spreadsheet to check some metrics week over week, and just see if they've changed. That way we can quickly tell if we have to update our reports. Well, I found out yesterday that I didn't apparently actually save the spreadsheet. So I had to remake it yesterday, which was quite annoying. But I had to get it done before going out so my boss could easily check on these things next week when I'm out.

So I begrudgingly did. Remade it yesterday. It's nothing complicated, but an hour of work I didn't want to have to do. And this time I remembered to save it!

EXCEPT!

I accidentally saved it in the default format our exports come out of our governance system, which is .CSV. SO ALL THE FUCKING TABS WITH THE FORMULAS AND DATA WERE DELETED!!!

SO I HAD TO REMAKE IT FUCKING AGAIN, FOR A THIRD TIME, THIS MORNING!!!

Now it's done though, and I'll stay signed in until 1pm or so and hope nobody messages me. Which is doubtful anyone will.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
they're playing sinatra in the shop today and we've realized like half of the people in there have never seen married with children.

Peg Bundy was a fox.

Al didn't realize how good his life was. Nice house on the salary of shoe store manager. Couple kids. Hot wife that would cook, clean, and always wanted to have sex with him. Good friends...

And all he could do was obsess about the time he scored 4 touchdowns in a single 1966 championship game for Polk High against Andrew Johnson High.

Phur

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Chili's is disgusting. My wife loves it, and I can't understand why. But then again, she can't understand why I love Taco Bell. I guess our differences are what makes us each special.

But seriously. They suck.

Up until very recently, they had an appetizer that was like "Crispy Cheddar Bites" or something like that. Basically just fried cheese curds. They were at least palatable, so whenever my wife wanted to Doordash Chili's, I could at least get that. Because how can you fuck up frying cheese?

View attachment 268689

But those mother fuckers got rid of them!! Now there's not a god damn thing for me to order from Chili's.

Chili’s.

Ask the server/manager/cooks if they can make you a Nacho Burger. It’s still in the “recipe book” in the back.

Order it.

You can thank me later.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Chili’s.

Ask the server/manager/cooks if they can make you a Nacho Burger. It’s still in the “recipe book” in the back.

Order it.

You can thank me later.

I'll keep that in mind, but I'd rather just not eat at Chili's in general.

Now I want a burger for lunch...

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
It's hard for me to eat at any fast-casual restaurant anymore after seeing the "Waiting" movies...

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
This cold sucks

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Chilis has a great chicken and waffles dish ive had for years

Status
Not open for further replies.