Muskie

Go Kart Champion
701s for sure

BonJovic

Ready to race!
ok, last one.
- replaced GTI grille for the Golf one
- painted the valence black instead of red
- to go along with the previous mods I shopped in (lowering, black mirrors, and Hartmanns)

what do you think?

SM_ATL

Ready to race!

This one, no doubt (this is what I have in mind for mine too, together with the lower front grille paint job!). But if the driving experience matters more than the look of the car, go for the coilovers first and throw a rear sway bar in at the same time.
I would not change the upper front grille for a Golf or an 'R' model as I like to keep the same honeycomb look for both grilles. You could get rid of the red lines (or replace/paint/wrap them in black and go for chrome+black GTI/VW emblems from RB Styling) and paint your front lip spoiler in black. Just a thought/something I have on order...

Nice plan! Keep us posted

Last edited:

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
This one, no doubt (this is what I have in mind for mine too, together with the lower front grille paint job!). But if the driving experience matters more than the look of the car, go for the coilovers first and throw a rear sway bar in at the same time.
I would not change the upper front grille for a Golf or an 'R' model as I like to keep the same honeycomb look for both grilles. You could get rid of the red lines (or replace/paint/wrap them in black and go for chrome+black GTI/VW emblems from RB Styling) and paint your front lip spoiler in black. Just a thought/something I have on order...

Nice plan! Keep us posted

I like this one instead. One with the Black CH BBS

BonJovic

Ready to race!
I ordered some Thunder Bunny side skirts from a local dealer and they came in today. Not sure when I'll be able to paint them and install them. Heres what they look like, primed and ready to go!