GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DieCast RB R Just Arrived!

08CW R32

Ready to race!
Since it has been over 10 weeks since I have seen my beast in person (although I have seen plenty of pics and she was in video) I needed my Rising Blue R fix.

So here it is:)

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Damn.....nice! Hell, it's even got a nice stance.... :D

Sent from my SGS III using Tapatalk 2

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
Cool!

Who's the manufacturer and what scale is that? It looks like 1/43.

Were there any other colours available?

Thanks.

Legbuh

Me want.. I try to collect die cast of every car or bike I own... spendy I see though.

Can anyone find me a mk1 dark green four door rabbit diesel L die cast? Lol. Its the first bookend for my collection.

4motionr321

info on where u got this? i would like one of the same, and hopefully a MK6 GTI in white and a MKV r32 in white

v-dug

Go Kart Champion
What no interior pics?

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL!

OP, that's very nice. Legbuh, I've thought about doing that. Does anyone know of a good site/company for finding various models of cars? I'd love to have a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T (my first fast car) as well as a 2004 Subaru Forester XT (my previous ride before the GTI). Actually, a Forester STi since I did have the JDM STi body kit.

Probably easier to ask, does anyone know a source for a MK6 GTI? My son used to have an MK4 model I bought him from Walmart but destroyed it playing with it.

quickit

Ready to race!
Wow pricey at $120.:(

Must be assembled by Union German workers instead of Chinese child laborers like other toys. :D