GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

good news (for me), bad news (for you)

hpowders

Ready to race!
Folks in their 70's are driving Porsche Caymans. Everybody should drive what they want and not care what others think.

A GTI is a perfect car for everybody! Enjoy the ride! :)

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Don't forget to come out to some of the events and shows! :)

There's Southern Worthersee in Helen, GA here in just a few weekends!

Awry

Ready to race!
Nice one. :) Congratulations with your new car. GTI has always been a car for everyone so it doesn't matter. Remember to post pics. Enjoy your car!

s2kguy

Ready to race!
OK, first the good news......I just picked up my new GTI today! It's a CGM, 2 dr, manual. It's my first VW and looking forward to becoming one with the machine if you know what I mean.

Now the bad news.......You see, I am kinda gettin' up there in years (just turned 66) and I am having a senior life crisis, hence the GTI purchase. Now what this means to you, boys and girls, is this---You've got to get rid of your GTI's now and get something else like, I dunno, maybe a Nissan Cube or Rectangle or somethin'. You wouldn't want to own the same car an old geezer like me is driving, would you? Now, outa the way ladies, grandpa is coming thru!

You young whipper snapper, you're barely into Medicare! I just got APR Stage 1 on my GTI- it's a blast to drive-BTW, I'm 72.

My2ndGTI

Ready to race!
OK, first the good news......I just picked up my new GTI today! It's a CGM, 2 dr, manual. It's my first VW and looking forward to becoming one with the machine if you know what I mean.

Now the bad news.......You see, I am kinda gettin' up there in years (just turned 66) and I am having a senior life crisis, hence the GTI purchase. Now what this means to you, boys and girls, is this---You've got to get rid of your GTI's now and get something else like, I dunno, maybe a Nissan Cube or Rectangle or somethin'. You wouldn't want to own the same car an old geezer like me is driving, would you? Now, outa the way ladies, grandpa is coming thru!

Hey fatbastard, great choice in car! I had a GTI when I was in University. Just got my second GTI 3 weeks ago. I am 47. I applaude your choice. Go get the windows tinted. Put some sporty rubber on the thing and go drive around with a silly grin on your face.

Have a great weekend!

austai

Welcome, old geezer! You are just helping to keep insurance rates low for youngsters like my 43-year-old self.

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
Hey fatbastard, where in north GA are you from? I'm down in Marietta...

Don't forget to come out to some of the events and shows! :)

There's Southern Worthersee in Helen, GA here in just a few weekends!

VW event in Helen, GA??! I'm there! We have a lake house up near there!

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
Look it up and come on out!! Find me there :)

I started a thread on the SE region forum to see who would be interested in going. I will be for sure! ..but without GTI yet :cry: