GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

good news (for me), bad news (for you)

rigti9

Ready to race!
NOOOOOO!!!! haha jk. I'm pretty sure my grandpa would own my car if his artificial knees would let him sit down in one every day. Congrats on the buy!

jgs5607

Ready to race!
Welcome to the forum, I will be 60 next year and am enjoying the car. My wife is not crazy about it, which is fine by me; I don't want her driving it anyway.:D

raptor1

I'm 61 and bought my 2010 united gray GTI DSG in January.
My wife loves the car, especially the plaid interior and the heated seats.
I like the performance, looks, and practicality of the car.
I traded my 06 Honda Civic EX coupe for this car and have never looked back.
Enjoy your new ride!

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
I enjoy seeing people of all ages driving GTIs. It shows that the car is truly one fine piece of machinery thats satisfying for everyone.

fatbastard1

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey fatbastard, where in north GA are you from? I'm down in Marietta...

VW event in Helen, GA??! I'm there! We have a lake house up near there!
Alpharetta....I'm on 400 all the time. BTW, isn't it time you had a V8, I mean GTI?

Am I the only one confused by CGM....?
Carbon Gray Metallic

Welcome to the forum, I will be 60 next year and am enjoying the car. My wife is not crazy about it, which is fine by me; I don't want her driving it anyway.:D
My situation exactly and I could not have said it any better. I showed your post to my wife and we both burst out laughing!

Get your heart checked before you press that pedal old man.
Too late!

yackub

Awesome! Life's too short for a boring ride. Just don't drive it like a Buick or I'll take it away from ya. However, if it makes anyone feel better, sometimes I'm a little old man inside cause I totally get the randies over a really nice old 'Benz. I often miss my 89 560SEL. That chocolate leather...

Boner

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm 55 just had Apr Stage 1 booted up. My other car is a 2010 Shelby Gt 500. Car guy's are car guy's regardless of age !!!