GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GP813's Big SoCal MK6 GTI (K04+) part out thread

GP813

Ready to race!
Was offered a deal of a lifetime and I have parted with my 2012 MK6 GTI. We made some great memories and i met a ton of really cool people because of that car. With that said, I now have a ton of mods that need to go because I gotta mod my new Audi S3 :)

I have priced things aggressively and bundled some things together to sweeten the deal. Local pickup ONLY for the next 2-3 weeks After that, if you want it, you can pay to ship it out. If you're interested in buying a bundle of the stuff, for example, APR IC + APR K04 + APR Turboback exhaust Im willing to give an additional discount.

TEXT me at 818 879 3757 if you're interested in a specific part and I can send you photos of them.

All parts were installed and removed by the guys at Eurocode Tuning in Torrance. Their master mechanic Julio has been the main guy working on my car since day 1 and his work has been exceptional.

In the interest of full disclosure, my car has seen a few track days, so parts have been tracked. Items are priced to reflect this. YMMV.

Engine and Exhaust:

$160
Both APR Carbonio Stage 1 and 2 intakes and breather filter. The main section with the filter housing has a broken mounting tab on the right side. The filter should get a cleaning and oiling or just go and buy a new one. Priced this one accordingly.

Suspension & Chassis & Brakes

SALE PENDING
Stoptech ST-40 BBK 328mm
First and only owner. I just paid to completely rebuild this kit. New seals on all 8 pistons, new slotted rotors, new stoptech street performance pads. Work was done by Julio @ eurocode. Recently track tested at Fastivus and its just as good as it was when i first bought it. All necessary hardware is included, just install it and put some Motul RBF in it and you're set. WILL THROW IN STOPTECH SR-33 Racepads for you track junkies!!! Amazing modulation and endurance on the track, higher initial bite compared to stoptech street pads. Only used three times. MSRP is almost 300 for the pads alone.

Sale Pending
VWR Streetsport Plus adjustable coilovers
Super easy 12 point adjustment for spirited or daily driving. Softest setting gave a great sporty ride without sharp harshness. Comes with adjustable front end links. These are the newest version. Excellent track suspension short of getting into clubsports.

Wheels & Tires
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Neuspeed RSe05 17inch w/ 235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Super Sports inRED
Tires currently have 75-80 percent tread left. These were my track rims. Excellent and strong lightweight rim. Great for track junkies since the tires costs are cheaper. One rim is some curb rash about 3 inches long. Another has two deep gashes on the two of the spoke faces (damage did not happen on track). Otherwise they are in excellent working condition and not bent out of shape. FYI: local so cal wheel repair and refinish god Son Tran said he can fix the cosmetic damage on the rims. Seek him out if you require it.

SOLD ITEMS:
SOLD
H&R 24mm front and 22mm rear swaybars
Two way adjustable settings. Great condition. Great compliment to the VWR coils or any coils. I found this combo better than the bigger sets for daily driving and track duty.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
APR RSC Turboback Exhaust
Seen about 45k miles on the car. The bottom of the tips are scuffed up a bit from road scraping on driveway exits. Also somehow got a little ding in part of the pipe, aside from that its worked flawlessly and no leaks where there shouldnt be. Awesome sound and didnt drone on the highway.

SOLD SOLD SOLD $400 obo
APR Intercooler
Installed this at the same time as the k04 kit. This definitely made all the difference out on the track especially in the blistering California heat in the desert. You will need to get new hoses for this, I had a minor pinhole boost leak in one of the silicon hoses.

SOLD SOLD SOLD $100
Eurocode Rotamass Pulley
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59275 for info.

SOLD SOLD SOLD $1300 -
APR K04 kit + Neuspeed k04 TOP + Neuspeed TBP + VW/Bosch 3 Bar map sensor for 3.1 file
I put approximately 40k miles on the K04 kit. Ran like an absolute champ and never had any issues. You should/will need to replace the silicon hose that came with the kit. You will also need new NGK BKR8EIX spark plugs to run the newest tune file according to APR, along with new install hardware and and seals. See your tuner shop or APR to get those parts.

SOLD SOLD SOLD $125
VWR Subframe Mount

SOLD SOLD SOLD $120
Unibrace UB in Red. Dirty. Lived under the car for awhile. No major damage. Just not factory paint fresh. Essential part of the Unibrace Triad of chassis braces.

SOLD SOLD SOLD $160
Unibrace XB in Red. Slightly scuffed up the top of the unit. You will need to buy the hardware to mount this in your car along with the tool probably. Should be able to source all of it from Unibrace.

SOLD SOLD SOLD $100
Unibrace RB in black. Its dirty considering it spent its whole life underneath a car. Has all of the mounting hardware.

SOLD SOLD SOLD $300
P3 Cars Gauge pre mounted in OEM Vent + Analog Boost sensor + APR Boost Tap. Versatility is unrivaled, one of the best if not the best on the market.

Last edited:

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Good luck on the new ride. I'm on the fence right now about going to a MKVII R or S3 in the next year. Ugh my part out will be a pain in the ass.

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Damn great prices here - I doubt the pulley and stage 2 portion of the intake would last 1-2 weeks when you ship it out.

MK6 Shizz

Ready to race!
Good luck on the new ride. I'm on the fence right now about going to a MKVII R or S3 in the next year. Ugh my part out will be a pain in the ass.

I know it's early, but I call dibs on your 35ED bumper.

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
Those Neuspeed RSe05 !!! Yum.

Awesome deals. Goodluck with sales!!!:thumbup:

P.S. CONGRATS on the S3!!!! Ugh, that's the next car I want (in a couple years). Enjoy! :D

goose1

Ready to race!
Let me know if you're willing to ship the intercooler across the country if no local sales happen

sent via carrier potato

GP813

Ready to race!

GP813

Ready to race!
Those Neuspeed RSe05 !!! Yum.

Awesome deals. Goodluck with sales!!!:thumbup:

P.S. CONGRATS on the S3!!!! Ugh, that's the next car I want (in a couple years). Enjoy! :D

Thanks man. Got it in Nardo Grey too :D

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
@GP813 very interested in the K04, still debating buying a new one for an extra $1k vs saving $1k but having 40k miles on it. How reliable is thing? Does it pull as hard as mile 1? If you had the money for a new one, would you buy the new one? Or save the $1k and go on a fun vacation? Thanks!

GP813

Ready to race!
@GP813 very interested in the K04, still debating buying a new one for an extra $1k vs saving $1k but having 40k miles on it. How reliable is thing? Does it pull as hard as mile 1? If you had the money for a new one, would you buy the new one? Or save the $1k and go on a fun vacation? Thanks!

This thing has been bulletproof since ive had it. the only problem EVER has been the boost leak from a silcone hose because it rubbed against part of the car.

It pulls just as hard as day 1 with proper supporting mods. Im also throwing in pretty much all the supporting K04 mods short of the intercooler for you to get started.

FWIW, a brand new APR k04 is 2700 bucks. So youd be saving more.

Last edited: