GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GP813's Big SoCal MK6 GTI (K04+) part out thread

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
@robeeeerob thanks, I have been debating one of these things for 2 yrs now, and I've come to the conclusion that I'll always need more money, but toys are fun and fuck it, you only live once, when society collapses and all the money in our bank accounts isn't worth dirt anyway, ect, ect, at least I got to go fast in my little hatch : )

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
@robeeeerob thanks, I have been debating one of these things for 2 yrs now, and I've come to the conclusion that I'll always need more money, but toys are fun and fuck it, you only live once, when society collapses and all the money in our bank accounts isn't worth dirt anyway, ect, ect, at least I got to go fast in my little hatch : )

HAHA! I totally hear you on the spending money part! :w00t:

I am fairly certain I am eventually going to go K04. My realistic ETA is abt a year from now though.

Anyway, sorry for the tangent(s) all. But hey, free bump for the thread! ;)

GP813

Ready to race!
Items moving quickly! Thanks everyone! My S3 also thanks you!

Last edited:

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
@jshay seriously??????????? That would be fucking rad! I've done all the installs myself so far, but I was going to pay a shop for this one. If anyone that has already done it wants to help me I'll buy good booze and good food for sure!

GP813

Ready to race!
DAMN YOU! That thing is beautiful. Go straight to stage 2!

Nay sir. Going straight to Stage 3 Twin scroll. Muahaha.

Going to try to make an innocent looking sleeper with some basic cosmetic changes on the outside but the APR/Brembo BBK will be the only clue about what lurks under the hood. :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Last edited:

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Nay sir. Going straight to Stage 3 Twin scroll. Muahaha.

Going to try to make an innocent looking sleeper with some basic cosmetic changes on the outside but the APR/Brembo BBK will be the only clue about what lurks under the hood. :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Zero fucks about warranty. I like you sir.

GP813

Ready to race!
Bump. New stuff added.

GP813

Ready to race!
Buyer backed out last minute on the k04 kit. It is back up for sale.

Last edited: