GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Great Lakes VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
I was talking about the other guy who's in chicago. Toronto is a bit far lol

Ahhh common be a pal! Just kidding...
Lol I read the quote right after I hit send.

HerpDerpington

Ready to race!
I'd like to get some vag.

I also want to change some options on my GTI. I'm thinking windows up/down from Kessy button on door handle, 5 flash comfort turn signal whatevermajiggy instead of 3, check the "e-diff" settings and maybe change it, etc... I'm on the Lake Cook Rd. corridor NW burbs of Chicago. Halps me?

jay745

track sl00t
I'd like to get some vag.

I also want to change some options on my GTI. I'm thinking windows up/down from Kessy button on door handle, 5 flash comfort turn signal whatevermajiggy instead of 3, check the "e-diff" settings and maybe change it, etc... I'm on the Lake Cook Rd. corridor NW burbs of Chicago. Halps me?
PM me herp, I gotchu.

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Anyone near Des Plaines or in greater Chi area that can perform coding for Ed's tails?

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Thanks. Feel bad, already bothered him w spacer questions. Lol Trying to decide if I should go with my Ed's order or just go with Depo and not have with coding.

SS92

I don't check here much, but I've got Hex+Can in Fox Lake, IL if anyone needs codes read or has coding (with instructions!) that needs to be done. I work in Zion, IL so I'm up that way as well.

YellowC4S

Ready to race!
Loaned my VAG-COM to someone on these forums and never got it back. I need some help with headlights in Detroit area please.

313-204-9397