GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy: Save on High Quality Raceseng Shift Knobs at Modded Euros

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
First on the list to get the Slamma..... I was already reading Ryan's (HYDE16) excellent reviews when this thread hit. Holy impulse buy, Batman! Must have been that 635 grams of gravitational pull.....

Depending on how the engraving looks in person, I am thinking of modding it already. Would like to get red accents on it somehow. Red plastidip to get in the groves, then peel away excess? Other ideas?

Think once you get it you may not want to modify it. These really are works of art. Those guys put some great attention into detail with their design/manufacturing

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
So when I click the link for the slammer with 6-speed engraved, it's saying it is $130. Is it an EXTRA 15% off of this price (essentially $110)? And it comes with the adapter and free shipping?

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
So when I click the link for the slammer with 6-speed engraved, it's saying it is $130. Is it an EXTRA 15% off of this price? And it comes with the adapter and free shipping?

There are instructions in the top post. You have to use the promo code. And we never charge shipping for US orders (lower 48) as mentioned throughout the site.

let us know if you have any other questions. happy to help

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
There are instructions in the top post. You have to use the promo code. And we never charge shipping for US orders (lower 48) as mentioned throughout the site.

let us know if you have any other questions. happy to help

I just went through the whole checkout process to get the final price, and holy shit is that a great price. I'll probably be placing an order later today! Thanks!

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Ug no signature series I can imagine it getting very hot during the summer.

I thought about this as well but there is a hybrid bag that you can toss on the shift knob if it's in direct sunlight during the hot summer months, that will easily keep surface temps down.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Care to share more? Links or something?

Of course, read about everything here: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87789

baniels

Ready to race!
Bumping because patience is escaping me.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
I need 635g of pure metal goodness in one hand....and....well, you know....

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
So what happens if you don't hit 30 orders by the end of the month? Is everyone then charged the regular price?

zrickety

The Fixer
Usually no sale unless the GB is met.

Status
Not open for further replies.