GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

gti 6 R

maverix

it has been confirmed from the local dealership the R will be coming to south africa within the next few weeks .But the specs mite not be exactly like the european models

Bmath340

Ready to race!
hmmm.. I wonder if this is good news about the states as well.. if they made the decision to go to South Africa maybe they're moving forward and getting ready to send it to US???? :)

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
hmmm.. I wonder if this is good news about the states as well.. if they made the decision to go to South Africa maybe they're moving forward and getting ready to send it to US???? :)

Someone should start a thread asking if the R will come to the US :p

Bmath340

Ready to race!
Someone should start a thread asking if the R will come to the US :p

The facebook page is enough for now. i'll go ahead and be the douche to start a whole thread on the facebook page for you .. ;)

wildcars

Ready to race!
So pricing? Any news?

Would you guys buy the Golf R or the Focus RS?

maverix

no prices yet but it shud be soon according to dealer .
did u check with any dealerships in cape town about R ?

N8ive Creech

Passed Driver's Ed
Ford is really stepping their game up by bringing the Euro focus over here. For years the only reason i owned a ford was because i trust no one else to build a truck. But who knows now. They might just be what US "hot hatch" scene needs to get things really developing.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
The Ford Fuckus.

maverix

theres a dealership in durban, south africa that wants ZAR550 000.00 for a RS
I think thats alot for a ford.
by the way only 60 RS came to SA.

GTI2007

theres a dealership in durban, south africa that wants ZAR550 000.00 for a RS
I think thats alot for a ford.
by the way only 60 RS came to SA.

And then I thought the Focus RS was expensive in the Netherlands where it costed 50k €