GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help me with my next mod please!

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Why is that a complete waste of money? I think it sounds nice. Is it crazy expensive for the CBE? Looks like it has a resonator on each tail pipe.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Sounds like any other GTI to me. Those tips are AWESOME though.

99bajakid

Ready to race!
i've heard it in person, they sound amazing.

worth the money imo.

but i'd get rims and tires if it were up to me. :)

Hwcn

Ready to race!
OP here. I went with the SPM cat back to mate with my DP. Thanks all for input. Probably going to do wheels and tires next, both winter and summer. Winter are just going to be 16" steelies. I am struggling with th 17" vs. 18" thing with summer wheels. Going to start researching LSD's. If I was closer to a good tuning shop, water methanol would be next, but I am just too far away and WM sorta worries me.

Thanks all!

Mceric01

Ready to race!
yesterday I installed a hotchkiss rear sway bar and all I can say is WOW! I cannot believe how much better the car feels in turns. day and night. its much more stable and you can go in turns with 10x more confidence. I have yet to install my hotchkiss front sway bar or the DG springs I ordered. If the car feels this good with just the rear sway bar then I can't imagine how it will be with the front and springs. I thought the stage 1 tune was gonna be my favorite mod due to the night/day difference in power but i have to give the win to the rear sway.

Hwcn

Ready to race!
Rear sway on my short list now. Thanks!

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
You have a k04 so you must get good rubber to put it to the ground. I vote for Tires/Wheels.

Mceric01

Ready to race!
You have a k04 so you must get good rubber to put it to the ground. I vote for Tires/Wheels.

And that's my next mod. Light wheels and summer tires