GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HYDE16 Build Thread - Project Jekyll & Hyde

Jack14

Ready to race!
Hats off to the cleanest GTI build out there. Clean as in clean and clean as in your car is probably cleaner than most dinner plates. :thumbup:

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
I cant believe I'm just finding your build thread now. Your car is so clean and simple, I love it. As always your reviews are excellent and really go in depth and have your honest opinions. Such a great thing to have as part of the mk6 community.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
car looks great, bro.

marylandgti

Passed Driver's Ed
Sweet build Hyde, love the painted rear valance. You think a mostly stock suspension would benefit from a superpro a.l.k. Want to make slow changes, pair this with h+r sways first...

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Sweet build Hyde, love the painted rear valance. You think a mostly stock suspension would benefit from a superpro a.l.k. Want to make slow changes, pair this with h+r sways first...

Yes, the anti-lift kit will change steering dynamic and add a bit more traction.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
:bow:

Edit: Be forewarned, if I ever get around to getting wheels (*laughs*), I will strongly consider the ones you are running.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Probably the worst build thread on this site.

Jk.....obviously not.....Probably the best and most informative.

This should be a sticky in every thread category.

Happy Holiday's Ryan.

I need to get that new 034 can kit. The modified bsh setup I have is doing me well but I really like how 034 are using a completely different venting/hose routing setup....def an interesting choice.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
I just saw your article on CarBuzz. It's nice to get a MK6 featured on there. :):thumbup:

Probably the worst build thread on this site.

Jk.....obviously not.....Probably the best and most informative.

This should be a sticky in every thread category.

Happy Holiday's Ryan.

I need to get that new 034 can kit. The modified bsh setup I have is doing me well but I really like how 034 are using a completely different venting/hose routing setup....def an interesting choice.

Thanks guys! I just found it on CarBuzz!
http://carbuzz.com/news/2013/12/18/Reader-s-Ride-Ryan-Jacobs-7717641/

Happy holidays to everyone. The 034 Motorsport kit is one of the nicest, beefiest catch can systems I've ever seen.