GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If youre the praying type...

scbastv

Ready to race!
Well fellow v-dubbers...this is a tough post. Havent been on in a few days...
My girlfriends little girl (2yrs old) just passed away yesterday. its very rough right now, that was one of the two most important girls in my life. Im tryin real hard to keep my grief in because im trying to be strong for her. anyway, if youre the prayin type, just keep her in your prayers as we make it through this....

thanks to all of you...

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Damn man that's horrible. I hate death even when you come to realize it may be inevitable I still find it hard to cope. An acquaintance of mine lost his daughter about a year ago, she was born with a heart defect. I'm not close with him but I still felt like shit for a while after I heard about it.

edgary

Ready to race!
I'm so sorry for the loss. It's such a shame.

May both of you have the strength to deal with this.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
I'm very sorry to hear that man. The loss of family is a sad part of life, but love and memories last a lifetime.

rip

zee

Go Kart Champion
My condolences are sent your way...hoping you both get the strength to pull through.

scbastv

Ready to race!
Thanks to all of those who sent a prayer this way...

This is one of the hardest things but i guess at this point all we need is time...

scbastv

Ready to race!
well...tonight was an especially hard one for my girl...not really sure what happened, but all of a sudden she just broke down hard core...i think she might be trying too hard to be strong and really needs to just let it all out...you know the whole "cry till you cant cry anymore" thing...

This sucks so bad. It is especially hard when i can only have my break down moments when im not around her, which isnt very often due to current circumstances, so i can be her rock to lean on...I know "life's not fair, thats why they make different bra and cup sizes"...but damn, this is seriously not fair. I mean come on...two and a half yrs old...wtf!?

definately a wierd thing to be so angry and sad at the same time, all the while holding it all inside for the benefit of someone else. I have always been the type to "plan" things and "plan" for the future...the problem now is, i feel like i just dont know anything about anything anymore...i have no idea what the future holds. i mean, you expect old people to die, but a two year old! what the fuck is that!? i just dont know anymore...i just dont know...i dont know any other way to describe this but an extreme feeling of being lost. i try to keep busy which makes things easier minute by minute, but at the end of the day...it all comes rushing back like a tidal wave...water receeds for a bit but when it comes back its all at once and in a BIG way. im so pissed at everything right now...im just soooo fucking mad...all i wanna do is just scream at the top of my lungs and beat something until im bruised and broken and have nothing left...i miss that little girl so bad...you guys just dont know how perfect she was...such a good little girl...Isabella Marie Ragin aka Baby Bella...sweetest little thing in the world...my back seat feels so empty without her being back there in her little car seat...no one, and i mean NO ONE will ever sit in that backseat again...thats her spot!

any way...sorry about the rambling...didnt even mean to write all of that...started to respond and it just started coming out...guess i needed a moment to vent...

fml.

love this pic...rockin daddy's (step but whatever) oakleys!

Attachments

• DSC00108.jpg
    DSC00108.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
It is okay to be sad and angry around other people. And I am very sorry for your loss! Life is not fair. May she rest in peace.