GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Look What I just Found - Cheap Aspherical BLue Tinted Mirrors - Cheapest yet?

Spritzup

Passed Driver's Ed
I currently have these mirros on my 3, and have already ordered them for my GTI. A few comments for those who may be on the fence -->

1. With the mirrors properly adjusted (How To) these completely eliminate the small blind spot you may have left. Plus I find they help to capture cyclists and multi-lanes

2. The blue tint functional, in that it severely reduces the glare of traffic at night. Between my auto-dimming mirror and these side mirrors, I'm never blinded by cars behind me.

Personally I think these are a great purchase.

Elitefoo

Ready to race!
Yea.. I almost smashed a cyclist last spring because he drove right past my drivers side door when I was about to open the door to go into a coffee shop. like he woulda died or something. He was that close to my door.

How is the sight with tinted windows? I will have 30% on my fronts, with the blue, how bad will my visibility be during the day. 5% on the rears is difficult to back out with at night. Will it be the same as night with these mirrors + 30% tint on front?

Spritzup

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm not tinted right now (though I will be on the GTI). I can't see it being any different though, as it's not so much blue tint, as it's blue glass (if that makes any sense). I don't find them any harder to see out of than a normal mirror.

VWpartsman1

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a set of these, just recently got them but haven't had time to install them yet.. will post some pics

Bengt18T

Passed Driver's Ed
I have these and 35% tint. I reverse into the spot where I park at my house using the sideview mirrors. During the day there is no problems other than slight distortion. At night it's a little harder to see compared to the stock mirrors, but it's not bad at all.

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
Has anyone had any issues with their front windows tinted with these mirrors?