GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Eibach Sportline Springs

mk6GTIvenom

Ready to race!
I just read the thread on Eibach Pro-Kit springs on the MK6. I want to go lower with the Sportline springs. Has anyone got the Sportlines on there GTI?? I am running 18" VW GTR wheels with Hankook tires. Also have installed APR chip, Carbonio intake and Magnaflow Catback. I am pleased with the mods so far and would love some feedback on the suspension mods.

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
More than a few guys on here have Sportline kits - they should be jumping in on this one easy :). YGPM!

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
I have them but have not installed them yet, all the people I have talked to that have them love them. I bought mine from Ben@P2SPEC he is really good to deal with.

mk6GTIvenom

Ready to race!
Thanks for the reply. Can you get the Sport-System Kit. That is the springs and dampers Eibach # 4.10985.780. 2010 GTI.

mscm888

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the reply. Can you get the Sport-System Kit. That is the springs and dampers Eibach # 4.10985.780. 2010 GTI.

What is advertised drop on the sportl line and pro kit? And is it generally considered a good idea to get the dampers done when the springs are installed as opposed to just installing springs. I see a lot of people saying springs cause stock shocks to die fast and other say you can get a lot of miles off the stock parts even after new springs are installed.

ABD Racing

Ready to race!

Love my sportlines.

ABD Racing

Ready to race!

i can get the kit with the dampers or with the dampers and sways. Eibach is currently back ordered on the dampers and sways until mid october though. I am currently awaiting the arrival of mine.

mk6GTIvenom

Ready to race!
Adrian good looking ride. That wheel well is really full. Do you ever get any rubbing on a hard turn? How much would you say the handling is improved? I am using 18" wheels so my wheel gap will be a little less. How much would the Sportline Springs and Pro- Dampers cost?

mk6GTIvenom

Ready to race!
The Pro-Kit drops .7 and the Sportlines drop 1.4. I do plan on using the Pro Dampers also.

Dennis Moeller

Passed Driver's Ed
Love the Eibach's...

I have a TDI 4Motion Highline (Sportline) which is lowered 20mm from the factory. Suppose the dampers are slightly shorter than standard non sport ones. So the should be okay for a long period. Obviously they will work harder and therfore wear out quicker...

Ride is fantastic and very stocklike. Firm and with good body control (would like some upgraded ARB's but I haven't found any for the 4wd). Not bouncy at all...

Recommended...

Clearance..

Last edited:

mk6GTIvenom

Ready to race!
Thanks Don that's it I am going with SPORTLINES and the matching PRO-DAMPERS!

mk6GTIvenom

Ready to race!
Thanks Kitchen I am sold. Going with Sportlines and Pro-dampers.