GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 autobahn or F30 335i/328i

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
You forgetting to add taxes and fees. Before any fees, the taxes would 419/month=450.....and that's still with 4 grand down. And that is a no line, premium pack car. Still good for the money, just trying to bring a little reality.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yep, always got to add those extras but still... And you have to negotiate that down payment. People should never accept the "out of the box" lease deal just like they shouldn't pay MSRP when buying.

Car has comfort access, leather, roof, lights/rings and so on. Not a stripper.

Higinio.Tavasci

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm soo jealous of you guys in the states, here in México the base model of the GTI is a little over 30k and the 4door autobhan is 39k.
I had to buy the 1.4 tsi 160hp it has all the safety options but not much in equipemnt (cloth seats, 6 speed manual) and still was 22k

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I'm soo jealous of you guys in the states, here in México the base model of the GTI is a little over 30k and the 4door autobhan is 39k.
I had to buy the 1.4 tsi 160hp it has all the safety options but not much in equipemnt (cloth seats, 6 speed manual) and still was 22k

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

But you guys have previously gotten the more expensive Euro spec models, not the watered down North American spec like the US and Canada.

Will Mexico receive the Mexican-made MK7 Golf/GTI or continue to receive the Euro spec?

Stinger

Ready to race!
Hmmm thats based on MSRP of 46k that's pretty "cheap" for a 335i

My point exactly... No such thing as a $46K 335i, regardless of the "special deal" advertised by BMW in this case but all automakers in general. Once you walk out the door you'll have paid a few points off MSRP or you're walking out without a car.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
My point exactly... No such thing as a $46K 335i, regardless of the "special deal" advertised by BMW in this case but all automakers in general. Once you walk out the door you'll have paid a few points off MSRP or you're walking out without a car.

Have you priced one? Edmunds lists the premium package 335i (like the lease deal I linked) and the MSRP is 46k. Invoice is 42.8k so plenty or room to eat into that down payment with mfr markup.

You need to do better and pricing and negotiating your deals!

tbombsgen6

Ready to race!
Cant get upset at the dealer for having to pay taxes and tag fees. And there is definitely such a thing as a 46k 335. But most folks want at least sportline, rear view camera, nav, etc. But the advertised premium pack, enhanced Bluetooth, etc car is a very nicely equipped car.

Also pay attention to how taxes work in your state with regards to leasing. Most states you pay the traditional tax percentage on the actual lease payment, regardless of the actual price of the car. But some states really screw you on this deal.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Right there is a 335i you can BUILD for 46k... but at least out here no dealer has those stripper models in stock. You can get a stripped out 320i or 328i, but 335i tend to be loaded.

Right now I checked my local dealer...

http://www.bmwoffremont.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=new&make=BMW

Cheapest 335i 54k... most expensive wait for it...

$61,470 !!! :laugh: Good luck with that $419 a month lease deal without putting 15k down.

http://www.bmwoffremont.com/VehicleDetails/new-2014-BMW-335i-Sedan-Fremont-CA/2248227673

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I don't call leather, roof, xenon, comfort access and so on a stripper. Because you can't find one on your lot doesn't mean they don't exist.

You can order one, transfer one etc.

You guys are just trying to be difficult.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I don't call leather, roof, xenon, comfort access and so on a stripper. Because you can't find one on your lot doesn't mean they don't exist.

You can order one, transfer one etc.

You guys are just trying to be difficult.

Not trying to be difficult, just stating the local situation here. I did mention ordering in my post as well.

But getting a 335i for 46k will be rough.

It will have ugly non sport seats, wheels, steering wheel, a shitty stereo, etc etc etc. things that are tough to swallow at that price tag.

http://www.bmwseattle.com/index.htm

Your local dealer has a whopping 1, 335i in stock. So given the low availability dealers are likely not willing to deal as much as you'd think.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I just took a few minutes to skim inventory and there are several sub 50k 335's in the bay area.

Greater Seattle as whopping 3 BMW dealers all with low inventory. You practically have to order what you want up here to get it.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Dat amazon stock price and rich Seattle folks showing off in their shiny new bmws

green hell

Ready to race!

Car has comfort access, leather, roof, lights/rings and so on. Not a stripper.

damn, i can never find the stripper option.

glad the o/p found what he wanted; i'd like a bmw wagon (or hatch) at some point.

tbombsgen6

Ready to race!
You would be surprised how few people ask for a 335 over the 328, which is why you don't see a lot in stock. Same reason why, when you do, they are usually optioned up a little. Of the 50 or so 3ers we have sold this year, maybe 4 of them were 335's and 1 was actually an in stock unit. So if I have one on the lot, it is usually grey or black sportline for around $49k.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
You would be surprised how few people ask for a 335 over the 328, which is why you don't see a lot in stock. Same reason why, when you do, they are usually optioned up a little. Of the 50 or so 3ers we have sold this year, maybe 4 of them were 335's and 1 was actually an in stock unit. So if I have one on the lot, it is usually grey or black sportline for around $49k.

I wanted a x128 M Sport but had to settle for the x135. Local dealer only had 1 x128 and about 10 x135's at the time of my purchase.

The 328 is so popular because its such a good performer for the majority of folks out there makes sense it's the popular choice.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

Yep that makes sense.