GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

need new phjone- suggestions?

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
get an iPhone 5s, the camera is a huge improvement versus the 4 (I'm comparing from my 5 not 5s), if you care about having music in it then i recommend the 32 gig (at least if you want up to 1,500 songs). the 5 feels lighter than the 4 as well, its expensive? yes but its worth the money imo

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
The s4 camera specs look pretty stout. I DO need to go to the store to compare in person, and will tomorrow when I get a chance.

My phone is more than a phone for me. I use it for emails (work), GPS (running, biking, racing), pictures, music, and obviously talking. I log anywhere between 20-80 miles a week using my GPS app so I can track my progress and keep track of my running and biking. I average probably 4 pictures on an average day as well. Personal or work related. My phone gets a workout all the time.

Please take a look at the note 3 you won't regret it. It's a personal computer, if I could go back I would get that phone

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
get an iPhone 5s, the camera is a huge improvement versus the 4 (I'm comparing from my 5 not 5s), if you care about having music in it then i recommend the 32 gig (at least if you want up to 1,500 songs). the 5 feels lighter than the 4 as well, its expensive? yes but its worth the money imo

Do you have any world experience between the 5/C/S cameras?

Please take a look at the note 3 you won't regret it. It's a personal computer, if I could go back I would get that phone

I don't need a PC on my arm or pocket. That thing is almost the size of my Nexus 7 :eek:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Do you have any world experience between the 5/C/S cameras?

I don't need a PC on my arm or pocket. That thing is almost the size of my Nexus 7 :eek:

5s is the best phone camera on the market. The best camera phone is that Nokia thing but it's literally a camera with a phone grafted onto it, heavy too.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
5s is the best phone camera on the market. The best camera phone is that Nokia thing but it's literally a camera with a phone grafted onto it, heavy too.

Iphone 4: 4.83 oz
Iphone 5s: 3.95 oz
Nokia 1020: 5.57 oz

It's not even an oz heavier than what I have now and it has a friggen camera on it.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Let me put it for you this way, I blew $800 on my 5s off contract and don't regret it one bit.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
How so? Ever heard the expression, "Put your money where your mouth is?" I did.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
It was either that or wait another year to replace my dying S3 and go on a tiered data plan. Fuck data limits.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
only the 5, I'm assuming not a difference for cameras

The 5S has been rated a lot better from what I have read. The camera is physically different as well. F 2.4 vs F2.2 While not much, it is an improvement that will help low light pictures...among whatever else they have done (like dual led light instead of 1) I dont get why apple cant put a real camera on the front like it's competitors though.