GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed 18" Gun Metal RSe07 for FREE!!!!

Kiev

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry but they are GONE... Fonzii18 got them!

No kidding. Please, TAKE THESE PIECES OF JUNK OUT OF MY SIGHT... This is the second time 2 are out of round and now a 3rd one is out of round also... :mad0259:GIVE ME A BREAK..!!!! PM if you are interested. I am located in Fort Worth, TX. If you live out of town and want them shipped you must send UPS or any other carrier to pick them from my house.

Last edited:

Kiev

Passed Driver's Ed
No bent lips just out of round.

Kiev

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes, first time happened I did it and they told me by sure it was my fault because probably I hit some potholes but It did not happen and not bent lips happened at that time either, also I would need to send them so they would check them but cost it will be under my pocket which it will credited if they realize it was a defect.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
in4pics

Kiev

Passed Driver's Ed
yeah i've never heard of this either. can you post pics? How do you know they are out of round, is it affecting the drivability?

Yes, they affected driveability and also I verified when I changed tires at the dealer. They told me I had 3 wheels out of round when they were trying to balance them.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Nuespeed makes quality stuff! What tires are you running? Did this happen from driving on the street or the track?

Kiev

Passed Driver's Ed
Now driving with my original Detroits heavier but smooth. I remember hitting a big pothole on these wheels and nothing happened to them. Probably I will go with 17's but never ever Neuspeed.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Pics?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
Yeah without pics of said potholes in your area or ones you've hit successfully with your Detroits then I would guess that most if not all aftermarket light weight wheels (especially in that Neuspeed price range) would have the same thing happen. Price you pay for aftermarket parts.

Don't think your stock wheels won't get beat up if you keep hitting potholes that bad either.

Kiev

Passed Driver's Ed
This is funny... This post was intended to give for free wheels that I do not like it, not to ask you if Neuspeed is good or not so if you think Neuspeed is a quality brand there is no problem for me. I am giving to you an explanation of the situation of the wheels so you are aware about the cost that will represent for you to fix them in case you take them and this is the reason why I am giving to you for free. If nobody thinks that is worth it to get these wheels for free during the next week then they are going to end into the trash can. I am not willing to even take pics because I am not selling them and I do not want to waste more of my time. So, please just PM if you are interested and I you are local you will see that the wheels are in an almost perfect condition. Thank you.