GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No ESP/Stability Control Has Its Risks :P

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Whoa! Good vid and great recovery :w00t:
Was that a normal occurrence pushing the car hard with ESP defeat? Were the rear tires pretty much at the end of life or set up off that day?

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Damm man. We get the boot up here if we're drifting like that during a lapping day. I've had my tires get greasy on me, but never completely lost the rear end quite like that. Nice recoveries.

zrickety

The Fixer
Nice job. Is that a ford contour ahead of you? I thought all of those had broken down...

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Would have loved to see what it looked like from the outside. Nice saves. I would have been a little rattled after the first one. Second one was better recovery!!

emk6

Ready to race!
FWD drifto!

Erwan1

Go Kart Champion
Sways?

butchered by autocorrecr

Hotchkis front and rear, front set to soft, rear hard.

Damm man. We get the boot up here if we're drifting like that during a lapping day. I've had my tires get greasy on me, but never completely lost the rear end quite like that. Nice recoveries.

As long as the car stays on the track and doesn't go into the grass and if the driver is considered 'experienced' then it typically is okay!

Nice job. Is that a ford contour ahead of you? I thought all of those had broken down...

It sure is, my roommate actually. He has two (well technically that black one is his brother's). His is silver and is still being built, cage and a bunch of other stuff - actually pretty awesome and quick!

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
My "OH SHIT" moment:

Not as scary as being on a track but that light pole was approaching quickly...

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
FWD drift FTW!! hahaha love it man. Some sick driving skills!