GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

no.VA / DC Area

defton519

Yeah the dealership in Fairfax was really good, got me the options I wanted at the price I wanted.

I'm excited about the car but the reason I got it is kind of a bummer. I had a 2010 G37S that was parked near the Pentagon and was totaled by a drunk driver. I got enough back to get a new car and pay off the principle, just couldn't afford a new Infiniti.

My friend has a stg 2 MKV so that is how I ended up looking at the MKVI. I really babied it up to 500 miles so I never really engaged the turbo or 'drove' the car. Now that I have put some miles on it I can drive it and it is fun as hell!!! Probably gonna do an APR stg 1 reflash in a month or so. I love the car now just miss the stereo I had in my G. 10 speaker Bose with a built in 10 inch sub. Oh well this car will get there.

Has anyone dealt with NGP Racing near Woodbridge? They seem to be the closest decent car place around for performance parts.

Bose

Ready to race!
Hi guys. New owner out here in Gainesville. Fairfax VW made me a deal I couldn't refuse last Friday. They seem like good folks so far.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
here you go

Date: May 7th, 2011
Where: George Mason Univ. - Back area of Lot K
Time: 11:30am-4:00pm

Admission will be $1 a car to cover the price of the lot, but since this is a charity event for the Red Cross to help the individuals affected by the earth quake in Japan, greater donations are encouraged and greatly appreciated.

Raffle tickets will be sold to raffle off some goodies in order to try to raise more money. If not enough items are donated from local companies then we will just hold a 50/50 raffle.

**If you would like to make a donation to go to the Red Cross and you are unable to attend the event, please let me know and we can arrange something over PayPal**

I am working on getting some local businesses/dealerships involved to we will be able to give away some free goodies to give away to everyone as well as some raffle prizes

So far this is who I have been working with:
- Subaru
- Monster energy
- Sdobbins photography ;; in the process of getting tons of calendars donated!
- NGP Racing
- Buffalo Wing Factory
- Parts4euro.com
- Auto Glass Express ;; might be donating a Google Andriod Tablet to raffle off, as well as giving all individuals attending 20% off windshield replacement or repair

If you are interested in sponsoring or donating items to this event please let me know - email me at owens.britt@gmail.com

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Gotta see if I'm working that day, otherwise I should be good to go. That's where I used to park when I went to Mason...

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Are Audis invited?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Sounds good!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
My work schedule changed, I'm working till 5. :(