GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnj2455

Ready to race!
Idk who it is on here:

CSG, Thule fairing with Golf MK6 sticker, halogens, LED tails, "Made in Germany" sticker bottom right hatch window, Golf MK6 sticker spanning down the left side of the hatch window.

I was parked next to you at the gym. But I had a short work out so I left before you.

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
Idk who it is on here:

CSG, Thule fairing with Golf MK6 sticker, halogens, LED tails, "Made in Germany" sticker bottom right hatch window, Golf MK6 sticker spanning down the left side of the hatch window.

I was parked next to you at the gym. But I had a short work out so I left before you.

That be me...:D

earlier today?

jnj2455

Ready to race!
earlier today?

Just to further reiterate that I was being a creep :laugh:

I think I saw you going down Milltown Rd. towards Branchburg one night last week (Wed or Thursday I think)

Do you have yellow fogs?

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
Just to further reiterate that I was being a creep :laugh:

I think I saw you going down Milltown Rd. towards Branchburg one night last week (Wed or Thursday I think)

Do you have yellow fogs?

lol....

damn you were there mad quick.

yeah that was me too last week. lol

jnj2455

Ready to race!
lol....

damn you were there mad quick.

yeah that was me too last week. lol

Yah, I did a shit ton of yard work for my folks yesterday evening and I hadn't eaten dinner just so I could get in a half-assed lift. Needless to say, I said fuck it by 9:45 last night.

And yeah, I wasn't driving the GTI when I saw your car last week. I saw your halogen/yellow fog combo and was like "that's unique" and recognized it to be a GTI at the last moment and then saw the LED tails in the rearview. First time I had ever seen them in person lol

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
Saw a grey gti tucking tire on some rims with a red lip. I saw you yesterday going north on trooper road. You had some serious sounding exhaust btw. You here?

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
Yah, I did a shit ton of yard work for my folks yesterday evening and I hadn't eaten dinner just so I could get in a half-assed lift. Needless to say, I said fuck it by 9:45 last night.

And yeah, I wasn't driving the GTI when I saw your car last week. I saw your halogen/yellow fog combo and was like "that's unique" and recognized it to be a GTI at the last moment and then saw the LED tails in the rearview. First time I had ever seen them in person lol

Ah yeah i was thinking back i didnt see any gtis that night but then it was dark so i thought i mustve missed it. I just put on the yellow fogs recently too and went to silverstars for my head light bulbs.

Ah...yeah... i was on a bike i think at that time. Thats the usual.time im there on weekdays

Papele

Ready to race!
Blue .:R at smith haven mall. Parked as far away as possible. Appeared stock besides euro LEDs

Csg gti. Parked next to my car at stonebridge in the corner of the parking lot

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
I was in VT all week. It's Audi/VW country. I saw two Golf R one white one black in Stowe on route 108. Fun driving roads up in New England.

Status
Not open for further replies.