GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
If you can remove the bumper and all the stuff off it (lower grill and side markers), then I would do that and drop that off to them

Sent from this hole in the wall

zVp

Go Kart Champion

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Man today was not my day. Got attacked by an army of hornets (thank god i didnt get stung), hit in the face with a tree branch, got covered in ants-->ran around in circles after ripping off my shirt to get them off of me while my coworkers watched and laughed. WTF happened to me today?

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
Man today was not my day. Got attacked by an army of hornets (thank god i didnt get stung), hit in the face with a tree branch, got covered in ants-->ran around in circles after ripping off my shirt to get them off of me while my coworkers watched and laughed. WTF happened to me today?

hahaha. Nice trifecta of bad luck there

09vdubgti

Banned
was listening to this thing called the radio, like its just channels and they play music. Well all that mainstream crap sucked...

and now I have an ear infection, it better go away by saturday or else my saturdays going to suck.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
was listening to this thing called the radio, like its just channels and they play music. Well all that mainstream crap sucked...

and now I have an ear infection, it better go away by saturday or else my saturdays going to suck.

Well that is just weird. Good luck with saturday.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
hahaha. Nice trifecta of bad luck there

lol crappy day for sure. Really not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow at 730 to do it all over again... sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.