GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

!!Offical Spyder Auto Golf/GTI MK6 New Euro Style LED Tail Lights!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JhnR

Banned
how long till you get them in stock?

Aridi03

Ready to race!
red smoke for me, pm sent and still wanting

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
might want to try calling him, thats usually faster. i have left messages for him, and have gotten responses back within a day.

Aridi03

Ready to race!
I called the guy up, they dont have any in stock, its been a while they dont have any in stock AND they have no clue when they will get some back in stock.. and by the way he was talking, he tried to hide that they aren't getting some any time soon.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Even though I'm not getting anything for taking pics of them [ :p], here you guys go. They look better in person then in pictures.

Aridi03

Ready to race!
Even though I'm not getting anything for taking pics of them [ :p], here you guys go. They look better in person then in pictures.

are you looking forward to sell these beautiful tail lights? :) if you are, im first on the list for abouttt any price

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I don't have them, those are ICEMNGTI's. And that is his awesome GTI.

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
are you looking forward to sell these beautiful tail lights? :) if you are, im first on the list for abouttt any price

i know i had multiple emails for mine, but the local guy wanted them within that hour. Sorry they went so fast, i was NOT expecting them to sell that fast.

Aridi03

Ready to race!
i know i had multiple emails for mine, but the local guy wanted them within that hour. Sorry they went so fast, i was NOT expecting them to sell that fast.

eh, dont be sorry! they were just really beautiful on your car! and if a local guy picked them up, thats even better for you instead of shipping them and all.. im happy you sold them, i guess ill just wait for other ones
and seriously, thanks for all ur help! :)

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Well just in case Kelvins@sypder actually keeps an eye on this thread, i might as well make it official and add my name to the waiting list for a pair of smoked red tails...

have faith that the fellas will come through for us people... .. .:bow::bow::bow:

CANCEL THIS... .. .

Last edited:

mk62011

Ready to race!

Are these the Red/Smoke one ? I am deciding between clear or red/smoke for my CW GTI. Do they look a bit darker than the stock one or a lot darker?

Status
Not open for further replies.