GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

!!Offical Spyder Auto Golf/GTI MK6 New Euro Style LED Tail Lights!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aridi03

Ready to race!
kelvin's thread is dead.. he wont talk until he receives. hes been out of stock 2 months ago, he doesn't know when he will get any new parts and i called him up: he has no idea.

allset

Go Kart Champion
kelvin's thread is dead.. he wont talk until he receives. hes been out of stock 2 months ago, he doesn't know when he will get any new parts and i called him up: he has no idea.

he needs to take care of past customers , my brake lights crapped out after 3 months and he doesnt answer emails? unfukingacceptable.

Aridi03

Ready to race!
he needs to take care of past customers , my brake lights crapped out after 3 months and he doesnt answer emails? unfukingacceptable.

He just made his money, he doesn't care. They aren't that much of professionals i guess. And yeah i saw your thread of your tail lights... Sucks, can't really help unless you go inside, but like you said, it's sealed.

allset

Go Kart Champion
He just made his money, he doesn't care. They aren't that much of professionals i guess. And yeah i saw your thread of your tail lights... Sucks, can't really help unless you go inside, but like you said, it's sealed.

i know..it suks. thats the way it is sometimes.

i went in and found 2 10 watt 16 ohm resistors in 2 boxes. gonna try and replace them. also found a fault saying short or open circuit.

JhnR

Banned
im sorry to say you should have payed a little more and get the OEM ones.

don't cheap out sometimes..this is what you get. i completely agree with you and you're right 100%. his customer service BLOWS.

i email and called twice and never got an answer back. reason why i didnt even bother try to get a set.

allset

Go Kart Champion
im sorry to say you should have payed a little more and get the OEM ones.

don't cheap out sometimes..this is what you get. i completely agree with you and you're right 100%. his customer service BLOWS.

i email and called twice and never got an answer back. reason why i didnt even bother try to get a set.

ur right but it was alot more, 230 vs 800+. These arent even close to how sick the real deal are. Probably going to get them anyway b/c i plan on getting the golf R and it wont have the tails so it will be worth the price.

These were just to hold me over since i didint have the money... i was hoping for more than 3 months tho.

allset

Go Kart Champion
anyone know how this fault would relate to my tails? no bulb lite out on dash

1 Fault Found:
00987 - Lamp for Brake Light; Left (M9)
010 - Open or Short to Plus - Intermittent
Freeze Frame:
Fault Status: 00101010
Fault Priority: 1
Fault Frequency: 1
Reset counter: 77
Mileage: 23909 km
Time Indication: 0
Date: 2011.14.24
Time: 12:34:05

Freeze Frame:
Term 15 On
Voltage: 12.25 V
ON
ON
Term 50 On
OFF
ON

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ur right but it was alot more, 230 vs 800+. These arent even close to how sick the real deal are. Probably going to get them anyway b/c i plan on getting the golf R and it wont have the tails so it will be worth the price.

These were just to hold me over since i didint have the money... i was hoping for more than 3 months tho.

I spent nowhere close to "800+", and feel it was worth every cent. Looks great and have had no issues whatsoever. German OEM > Chinese rep's

allset

Go Kart Champion
I spent nowhere close to "800+", and feel it was worth every cent. Looks great and have had no issues whatsoever. German OEM > Chinese rep's

most are in the range of low to mid 700...... after adapters and shipping, there u go.

and i agree they are worth it, i just didint have it at the time,

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Mine were around $750 with adapters, I believe. I then gave a local guy a six pack of good Euro beer and he took care of the VAGCOM.

allset

Go Kart Champion
Mine were around $750 with adapters, I believe. I then gave a local guy a six pack of good Euro beer and he took care of the VAGCOM.

thats a good deal. i picked up vag com so im ready for em. back ordered until June 28 last i checked

sjt805

Hi Kelvin,
I am very interested in this led tail lamp.
Do you send this tail lamp to Asia country such as Malaysia?

dubin'lovin'

Ready to race!
Kelvin I'm having a problem with these tail lights I night from you. My left rear outside tail light L-shaped running is out, as well as I have water condensation in my right hatch tail light. I have pics at home to show you. I need a new set because my set is defective. How would you like to resolve this issue. My email is teamfreak44@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.