GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official DFW Chat Thread

andylaiphoto

Go Kart Champion
Outside of the spotted thread I don't see too much action on here for the DFW area. Hopefully this one will get some traction. I'm moving back in a week after being in Miami and LA since 2008. Excited to see what has chnaged and what new stuff to get into.

Anybody know if the Oak Cliff Nature preserve mtb trail has been kept up?

New restaurant/bar anybody can recommend?

Last edited:

dknguyenn

Ready to race!
You driving back?! Yeah none of the locals are really on the regional thread. Everyone gets on dfweuros. What part of the metroplex are you moving back to?

dknguyenn

Ready to race!
Even the local community isn't that big IMO.
Sad, but true :(

Oh and I'll be in Plano for the first few months. I'm opening a Crossfit gym up there.

Good luck! :thumbsup:
Yeah i've seen you on there, but iono...it is pretty dead around here. You'd be lucky to run into another dub that's not a stock jetta...lol.

andylaiphoto

Go Kart Champion
Well that sucks. Hopefully the community will grow soon. Seems that there's only one recommended tuning shop there in Dubsquared. Here in Miami there's at least three well respected shops within driving distance.

Do you ever hit up the cars and coffee meets at the BMW dealership in Plano?

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Can Lubbockites hang out in the DFW chat? :p

dknguyenn

Ready to race!
Well that sucks. Hopefully the community will grow soon. Seems that there's only one recommended tuning shop there in Dubsquared. Here in Miami there's at least three well respected shops within driving distance.

Do you ever hit up the cars and coffee meets at the BMW dealership in Plano?

Dubsquared is the main shop for the metroplex, but there's istook's that does Revo? I can't remember. Still haven't decided on a tune so I haven't looked really lol.
I've only been once and it's usually hard for me to go. Mornings aren't my forte and I have to be over in Arlington in the mornings so the there's time constraint as well. One of these days I should be able to go!

Can Lubbockites hang out in the DFW chat? :p

I mean I guess....haha jk. :thumbsup:

RocknRoll

Passed Driver's Ed
Oak Cliff trail has been kept up. I have several co-workers who ride it often..

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Who else is going to SXSW or already there?