GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official DFW Chat Thread

vinyvolingy

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys! New here on this forum, just bought a 2013 GTI last week and been reading a lot on the forums. I'm liking the community here its quiet friendly. This is my first VW previously had a Honda CR-V so it is a nice upgrade for sure lol. I'm closer to the Dallas area so anyone here let me know! Would love to meet up with vdub owners and any meets perhaps?

dknguyenn

Ready to race!
Hey guys! New here on this forum, just bought a 2013 GTI last week and been reading a lot on the forums. I'm liking the community here its quiet friendly. This is my first VW previously had a Honda CR-V so it is a nice upgrade for sure lol. I'm closer to the Dallas area so anyone here let me know! Would love to meet up with vdub owners and any meets perhaps?

Nice! Love the wheels! ;) dfweuros.com is where it's at!

dknguyenn

Ready to race!

AnchorsAweigh

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, grew up in DFW, coming back to visit my folks and do a job interview in June/July, when and where are all the good meets at now?

dknguyenn

Ready to race!
Bump - anyone still around?

I don't think anyone in the DFW area posts in this section. I'm surprised I even glanced in the regionals. dfweuros.com is where it's at!

dknguyenn

Ready to race!
Where are the meets now? Heading to Midcities the 20th and want to hit some up

There's the Texas Imports Today that's off William D Tate in grapevine Sunday nights.
Import Faction Sunday nights.
Pole Position off 820W Tuesday nights.
Renegade in Plano Friday nights.

Can't think of anything else worth going to.