GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #23: Shartnado!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Wanna hear some funny shit typical of the Dude life?

Saturday- stripped my wheel lock trying to put my winters on. Had the front done when it happened so I had winters on front (talledegas) and summers on rear (NEUSPEED rse12). So I loaded up the remaining two talledegas in the hatch and rushed to nearest dealer that was still open at 4:30pm on a Saturday. Luckily they were sympathetic to my situation and got me right in. At 5:15 I'm starting to worry. Keep in mind they close at 5. Service advisor comes up to me and says "who put that wheel on? It's on so tight it stripped not only our shops wheel lock, but also a techs $100 wheel lock that is supposed to work with all lock styles." I was like wow... Ok. Loaded my wheels back up in the hatch and headed home in my staggered R.

Sunday- went on a gorgeous outdoor hike through some wooded trails with streams and ponds and old railroad tracks with abandon buildings (historic sites from 18th century). I was with my woman and we logged about 4 miles and took some awesome pics. We get back to her GTI and I ask her for the keys (for some reason she always wants me to drive, even in her car). After a minute of rumblings through all her pockets and emptying her bag, nothing. No keys. Now she's panicked.

We literally tried to retrace all our steps to find them. But that's like finding a needle in a haystack. Especially with all the piles of leaves blowing around. We were stranded and doubly tired from running through the woods trying to remember where we were.

Such adventures.

/CSB

razr390

Go Kart Champion

Saturday- stripped my wheel lock trying to put my winters on. Had the front done when it happened so I had winters on front (talledegas) and summers on rear (NEUSPEED rse12). So I loaded up the remaining two talledegas in the hatch and rushed to nearest dealer that was still open at 4:30pm on a Saturday. Luckily they were sympathetic to my situation and got me right in. At 5:15 I'm starting to worry. Keep in mind they close at 5. Service advisor comes up to me and says "who put that wheel on? It's on so tight it stripped not only our shops wheel lock, but also a techs $100 wheel lock that is supposed to work with all lock styles." I was like wow... Ok. Loaded my wheels back up in the hatch and headed home in my staggered R.

Sunday- went on a gorgeous outdoor hike through some wooded trails with streams and ponds and old railroad tracks with abandon buildings (historic sites from 18th century). I was with my woman and we logged about 4 miles and took some awesome pics. We get back to her GTI and I ask her for the keys (for some reason she always wants me to drive, even in her car). After a minute of rumblings through all her pockets and emptying her bag, nothing. No keys. Now she's panicked.

We literally tried to retrace all our steps to find them. But that's like finding a needle in a haystack. Especially with all the piles of leaves blowing around. We were stranded and doubly tired from running through the woods trying to remember where we were.

Such adventures.

/CSB

thedude4dventures

razr390

Go Kart Champion
bruh....

Chik Fil A
Moe's
Papa John's.

SHOOT

WAP

Go Kart Champion
BUT HOCKEY AND BASKETBALL THAT ARE PLAYED THERE ARE NATIONAL SPORTS. SO RELEVANT.

#boosted4MOD

Would vote for Tunamod.

Such adventures.

/CSB

Damn. So finish the story. How did you get home? Did you ever find her keys? ARE YOU STILL STRANDED IN THE WOODS AMONG THE ABANDONED BUILDINGS AND RR TRACKS? THAT'S WHERE PSYCHOS LURK!

thedude4dventures

:clap:

Even I have been there. I've also been to the Rosemont Horizon.

Now officially called the Allstate Arena, but I'll always call it the Horizon. I've seen some awesome concerts there. What/who did you see there?

razr390

Go Kart Champion
inb4 sasquatch hoons dude's girl's GTI when they sleep

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
bruh....

Chik Fil A
Moe's
Papa John's.

SHOOT

Chik Fil A, brehhhh. That's no competition.

Replace Moe's with Chipotle and it would have been close.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Chik Fil A, brehhhh. That's no competition.

Replace Moe's with Chipotle and it would have been close.

i h8 potatoes

but that chicken sandwich goes down YES IT DOOOO

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
bruh....
Chik Fil A
Moe's
Papa John's.
SHOOT
Chik Fila...could go without the other ones. Chik Fila is delicious.
Would vote for Tunamod.
Now officially called the Allstate Arena, but I'll always call it the Horizon. I've seen some awesome concerts there. What/who did you see there?

I got 1 up vote and about 6 down votes. Cmon guys we gotta push hard on this one. Its not over till its over.

You should be banned for this
dem political negative ads right here^

as your forum mod id only focus on the positive and not the negative. id also push for less forum site crashes and more emoticons

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
i h8 potatoes

but that chicken sandwich goes down YES IT DOOOO

U WOT M8?

Potatoes are awesome. Especially the waffle fries at Chik Fil A!

Best fast food chicken sandwich, hands down. Have to get it with pepperjack cheese, doe.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion

Such adventures.

/CSB

Hmmm wheel lock adventure sounds highly familiar. Was it a bmw dealer that tightened them?

Sent from an abacus

Status
Not open for further replies.