GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PDC Retrofit Question

jacekk1986

Car(s)
GTI MK7
You have misscoding. All should be coded as in Xagico pdf.
Find all coding and check if its tha same as in PDF
I made it myself and all working properly.

Attachments

• Park Pilot.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 36

Prefatcher

Car(s)
Golf 7
Everything coded as provided instructions except:
19 CAN-Gateway → Adaption →installation list; specified installationns-ParkingAssistance
1.JPG

I cant find this parameter.... Everything else coded but problem still insists...

I will add VCDS scan in attachment as well...but current state of my car:

IMG_3633.JPG

So a lot of faults present. This problem is driving me crazy...

Attachments

• log.txt
    21.7 KB · Views: 18

jacekk1986

Car(s)
GTI MK7
First of all you need add module 10 Park assist to gateway installation list to make proper communication between all modules.
Module 10 should be with parametrization. Modul should know in which car working for (for example Passat is longer tham Golf).
If module had parametrization there is posibility to code it (without parametrization there is no posibility to code it).
Also I can help you via Anydesk.

Here is helpfull video:

Last edited:

ladookadoo

Car(s)
MK7.5 Golf GTE
Hello, does anyone have access to xagico pdf for park assist retrofit? All the links i've found are dead. Just ordered the aliexpress kit but getting my head around the wiring is driving me insane!

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Hello, does anyone have access to xagico pdf for park assist retrofit? All the links i've found are dead. Just ordered the aliexpress kit but getting my head around the wiring is driving me insane!
Also, since this thread is long and you may have missed it. If you're ordering a retrofit harness from AliExpress (or wherever, any place that's not OEM) the rear is probably wired as if you're running the harness down the left side of the car. Meaning the first sensor connector on the harness will be for the rear left sensor. It's no problem if you actually run it down the left side of the car.

But if you run it down the right side of the car (factory routing) the rear sensors will be wired in reverse.

Without getting into why the factory routing makes the most sense, just something to keep in mind.