GOLFMKV

Possible New K04 file from APR???

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster

Go Kart Champion

Jamie@APR

Ready to race!
Jamie, very nice explanation. So, there is no benefit from letting the car idle for a minute after an excessive run? I always felt like that only heats up the engine more, I can see my oil and coolant temps raise because of lack of airflow, while parked up..

I personally drive slowly for 2-3 minutes and thats it.

Sent from my iPhone with typos

Yes, 2-3 minutes of low engine load driving is more than adequate.

Yes there is coolant running through the center section of the stock turbo, k04 and our stage 3 kit turbo.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Yes, 2-3 minutes of low engine load driving is more than adequate.

Yes there is coolant running through the center section of the stock turbo, k04 and our stage 3 kit turbo.

Oh wow, so TIL. I guess I'll just shut it off as soon as I'm done driving then unless I was just flooring it, which usually isn't the case.

Bino

Go Kart Champion
Why dont you guys start another post. This is for APR new file for K04 owners. Now I know why this thread get locked. Just stick to the topic or get the f out.

I dont want to rant but for the love of everything in this world.

:paddle: STOP GETTING OFF TOPIC. :paddle:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Why dont you guys start another post. This is for APR new file for K04 owners. Now I know why this thread get locked. Just stick to the topic or get the f out.

I dont want to rant but for the love of everything in this world.

:paddle: STOP GETTING OFF TOPIC. :paddle:

Get over it lol:fighting0030:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Easy, tough guy. Go back to worrying about shattering your motor if you go over 6k :clap:
Back on topic, this thread is headed in a good direction.

Never said anything about shattering my motor, I just didn't think it was too good for it. Great first post though, much appreciated. :moon:

Jamie@APR

Ready to race!
awesome!

going out on a limb here...are we gonna get a tease of results that day ?

Marketing might not allow it but I will certainly let you know how it's going. We need to leave some anticipation for the update release :)

Last edited:

barney91

Passed Driver's Ed
It's 209kw at the wheels, that was pre-carbon clean. So kw to have, then 15% transmission loss. That's with no throttle pipes and better fuel.

The Dyno was a mainline which are pretty tough, but those a fairly healthy numbers with GIAC only coming in about 6kw more.

Tell me if I'm mad please...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Can anyone help answer my question? Why the usual output in Australia is only around 281whp on 98oct? Is there something we're missing when the US has commonly higher numbers? Maybe our Dyno methods ? (mainline / Dyno dynamics)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.