Thread has been too quiet... where have the ricers gone🤔

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

tulip

Ready to race!
They're catching on and trading in...
We both know this isn't true... they have simply gotten smarter, lurking in the shadows/walmart parking lots after 10pm.

tulip

Ready to race!
Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Spotted at my local menards.

Gotta hand it to this one for keeping with a consistant theme. Black wheels and fender flares. The white flame coming off the headlights instead of behind the fenders and the upside down flame halfway over the door is a real treat. And the tribal slashes on the c pillar. Chefs kiss.
20220625_131850.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Spotted at my local menards.

Gotta hand it to this one for keeping with a consistant theme. Black wheels and fender flares. The white flame coming off the headlights instead of behind the fenders and the upside down flame halfway over the door is a real treat. And the tribal slashes on the c pillar. Chefs kiss.
View attachment 253501
Best part for me is the oem wheel size with the fender flares. This guy fucks

Phur

Autocross Champion
I missed the front end of this one…
1656211167879.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I have no words but a lot of questions.

What questions would you have for the owner? I'll start:
"How many sharp objects that were hot glued to your purple blazer have fallen off on the road popping other peoples tires?"

Per the owner, who is selling this on FB (no price listed, 1,000,000 miles): ZILZAL(EARTHQUAKE)..Unique, There's no other like her, I'll make it simple, with this truck you can talk to whoever you want. A person does everything to get people's attention (in life), you'll GET MORE ATTENTION THAN BIDEN AND TRUMP COMBINED.. (NOT ANYONE CAN BUY, OR DRIVE THIS TRUCK) give me a price and if it's good I'll reply to you . I want a person to take care of her, and when the right person comes I'll know. Thank you

1656535236517.png

1656535242987.png

1656535249460.png

1656535255718.png

1656535269865.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion