GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Route 33 Canyon Run

jshay

Go Kart Champion
just relax and stay out of trouble until then. you should be able to manage that. oh, and be a bro and bring some toothpaste? hehe

dude, understandable. but you can always ride along with me if you just want to cruise and hang. we'll be doing this again, so no worries.

oh, happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Oh that may work out if I can get a ride along!

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie
How long do you think the route will take? Definitely interested! Will be first forum event and I'll look forward to meeting some of you crazy peeps

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
Bump, just a reminder for Sat. Hope everyone can make it.

..and you ruined angus for me Steemax.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Ok quick question. Is the chevron we're meeting at before or after the Vons if you are coming from the 33?

Edit: ok nvm I found it. I think I'll take the 150 there instead since I'm coming from Valencia.

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
How long do you think the route will take? Definitely interested! Will be first forum event and I'll look forward to meeting some of you crazy peeps

Not sure how long we will take this route. Prob get a group consensus day of.

Possibly if I get my car back.

that would be awesome, I hope you can make it!

Ok quick question. Is the chevron we're meeting at before or after the Vons if you are coming from the 33?

Edit: ok nvm I found it. I think I'll take the 150 there instead since I'm coming from Valencia.

cool, glad you found it -this is the address I grabbed when looking at the map for meet point. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Chevron, 360 East Ojai Avenue, Ojai, CA 93023

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Does anyone have a recommendation on where to pick up a sandwich or something for lunch in Ojai before we take off?

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Does anyone have a recommendation on where to pick up a sandwich or something for lunch in Ojai before we take off?

I'd like to know this as well although I'll probably just end up picking up a sandwich from Chevron lol

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
The Vons that was mentioned should have a deli and be able to make sandwiches to order. That is probably what I will do.

The Vons is at the corner where Highway 33 turns north in Ojai:

1125 Maricopa Hwy
Ojai, CA 93023
United States
Map

steemax

Go Kart Champion
The Vons that was mentioned should have a deli and be able to make sandwiches to order. That is probably what I will do.

The Vons is at the corner where Highway 33 turns north in Ojai:

1125 Maricopa Hwy
Ojai, CA 93023
United States
Map

Excellent, a much better idea then gas station sandwiches :thumbsup:

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
There is also a place to get gas across the street from the Vons. I don't want to mess with the existing plan on short notice, but the Vons parking lot might be a better place to meet. It is also right on Highway 33.