GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

jeez

Ready to race!
That's an awesome feature for stick shifters... wonder if burnout works for us DSG peoples...probably will never do it. Just want to know I can do it lol

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I can't get over how much of a mind fuck no lift shift must be, but I've never tried it. Just seems like I'd have a hard time not taking my foot off the gas because of 10 years of driving of a manual without NLS.

jeez

Ready to race!

Laimface

Ready to race!
I can't get over how much of a mind fuck no lift shift must be, but I've never tried it. Just seems like I'd have a hard time not taking my foot off the gas because of 10 years of driving of a manual without NLS.

It's possible to NLS without the feature, you just gotta be VERY careful. It's easy to do on my brothers Prelude SiR with Accord Type R LSD gearbox :D

myslowgti1

Passed Driver's Ed
Alex will you guys be releasing an update for the new update Cobb put out for the mk6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laimface

Ready to race!
Alex will you guys be releasing an update for the new update Cobb put out for the mk6?

They just posted to facebook they will as soon as they've tested it

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
So does this mean we all need to pay to get our ST flash tunes updated to make this work? If so, how much will it cost?

Or do we just update the AP itself and then have access to the features?

myslowgti1

Passed Driver's Ed
So does this mean we all need to pay to get our ST flash tunes updated to make this work? If so, how much will it cost?

Or do we just update the AP itself and then have access to the features?

I updated my AP & it told me I couldn’t access the features bc of my tune

jeez

Ready to race!
I updated my AP & it told me I couldn’t access the features bc of my tune

Not waiting on anyone, a true rebel

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk