SW Florida 10 CW

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
New Rotors, lines and pads

Pics of the Adams cross drilled, slotted rotors, SS lines, and Hawk pads;

Papele

Ready to race!
Added Lamin-x on tails. Headlights in light blue and fogs in yellow.:w00t:

Which shade of lamin-x did u get for the tails. i got charcoal i think. its been sitting in my garage for about a week =/

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Damn, I had no clue those rotors looked so nice. I know what my next mod is...

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Back she goes(into body shop)! Sad, but excited! Whole new series of updates coming. Will be out for 2-3 weeks(and a bunch more cash....:).

Will post pics once she is picture ready!

Papele

Ready to race!
word, thanks bro

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Rear Shave Job

Rear Shave Job:
Rear VW emblem and rear reflectors...GONE...:).

Still not complete, but this body shop looking much better than last one so far.

Last edited:

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
Avenue autosports is a pretty awesome place, they did my stage one flash for only $40 of labor and upgraded me to stage 2 and vag con tweaks for free. How do you like that twintercooler with the heat down here? Help alot with heatsoak in the summer or is it not very noticeable.

mg_90

Nice build!! :w00t:

Where are you going to get the black washer fluid reservoir cap? I know that I can get the OEM black coolant cap at a VW dealer, but the other?

Keep doing it so good.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Nice build!! :w00t:

Where are you going to get the black washer fluid reservoir cap? I know that I can get the OEM black coolant cap at a VW dealer, but the other?

Keep doing it so good.

Thanks. For the washer fluid I was going to just do the neck delete that Heretic told me about on his build page. It only removes part of the capacity of the tank and cleans up engine bay too.