GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Bro, check out Danny the Tranny. Fucking sex MACHINE
This is what came up when I searched it!🤣🤣🤣
3mb6tisdokm31.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Biologically speaking, they are mutants. Gender and genitalia go hand in hand, this is not a 'belief' this has been a medical fact since your ancestors lived in caves.
The first 'sex change' was in 1910 by a German scientist. 'Transsexual' appeared in 1949, 'transgender' in 1971. It has been a fringe group until recently.
So people born with both are mutants? Wow, you're more disgusting than I thought.

What about xxy? Mutants too?

Let me a lay a little science on you, every characteristic is modern humans occurred due to a mutation. By your definition, we're all mutants. You just discriminate again mutations you don't like or understand.

And no, some cultures have had transgender people for hundreds of years.

And honestly, why do you care what other people do? How does anyone else's gender or sexual orientation affect you in any way? So much for your belief in freedom.

zrickety

The Fixer
Hard to not focus on it when there’s so much of it here
I see a lot of reverse racism where I live. People of color get extra handouts, get hired and never fired because of their skin color. Most of the cushy city and government jobs here are black people.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
So people born with both are mutants? Wow, you're more disgusting than I thought.

What about xxy? Mutants too?

Let me a lay a little science on you, every characteristic is modern humans occurred due to a mutation. By your definition, we're all mutants. You just discriminate again mutations you don't like or understand.

And no, some cultures have had transgender people for hundreds of years.

And honestly, why do you care what other people do? How does anyone else's gender or sexual orientation affect you in any way? So much for your belief in freedom.
it does not affect me, but when it is 'normalized' and taught to children, it's not right. Transgender are the exception, not the rule.
Never said we are all mutants. Never discriminated against anyone, unless assholes count.

Here you go, straight from the Mayo Clinic- XXY DISORDER, Klinefelter syndrome
Klinefelter syndrome - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

It's listed under 'Diseases and Conditions' and is the "result of a random error that causes a male to be born with an extra sex chromosome. It isn't an inherited condition."
Aka, mutant.

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
it does not affect me, but when it is 'normalized' and taught to children, it's not right. Transgender are the exception, not the rule.
Never said we are all mutants. Never discriminated against anyone, unless assholes count.

Here you go, straight from the Mayo Clinic- XXY DISORDER, Klinefelter syndrome
Klinefelter syndrome - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

It's listed under 'Diseases and Conditions' and is the "result of a random error that causes a male to be born with an extra sex chromosome. It isn't an inherited condition."
Aka, mutant.
Everything you are is a series of random mutations and errors over billions of years. If other people are mutants for their mutations, that makes everyone a "mutant", as you referred to those with both genitalia.

And again, only wanting you're "normal" mutations taught in school is discrimination.

You're the asshole. It's you.

Reactions: WAP