GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

cb1111

Actually, a more analogous one would be,

"Nearly 100% of hospice care recipients die."

I deliver meds to hospice patients and and happy to say that some of them graduate out of hospice and survive but you're right unfortunately nearly 100 % die. Most of the hospice patients I deliver to are in facilities and group homes and I don't know their outcome other than I quit getting deliveries for them.
But some I deliver directly to the patient in their own home and it's a tremendously joyous occasion when that person says that they won't see me again because they have graduated out of hospice.
Actually, on could say that 100% of people die.

My dad was in and out of hospice three or four times. It is a great program and the people that work with hospice patients are amazing.

cb1111

I'm not saying that what's inside this report is incorrect -- I haven't done enough research on it yet. BUT, I would be very, very careful and wary of this source in general and in the future. Raheem Kassam, the editor-in-chief of the National Pulse and main content creator (he wrote the article you linked) happens to be the former editor-in-chief of Breitbart News London. That alone should disqualify him from being straight-shooting and unbiased in any sense of the word. He's been described by many as far-right/alt-right and he still, honestly believes that Brexit was a good idea.
Again, haven't dug into the content of this article. Just letting you know that Raheem Kassam is very likely a giant piece of shit.
Actually it is correct - although the source that was quoted here is questionable - but sometimes even shit sites get it right by accident.

zrickety

The Fixer

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Zrickety post fake official looking information routinely. 🤷‍♂️
I was talking about no legitimate website would make up fake government documents that can easily be verified if they want their website to continue.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Brb gonna go become a mod on Tacoma forums
20210819_194524.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
In this thread and in the world I'd like to see a lot more "what do you mean by X?" as opposed to "You said X so you mean Y!"

Telling someone what their intent is really boggles my mind. Do you like it when someone decides for you what you actually mean by a statement? ASK!
Have been fighting that since the thread started. And it's also how I got one of my many nicknames like the apologist. When someone would say something and the response was as you described I would try to explain it for them. What you described is the common tactic of a few people in the thread to deflect the conversation.

torga

Autocross Champion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Another racist post. You're saying that black people are violent criminals and white people aren't.

When you correct for income, the level of violence between blacks and white is comparable.

You're a racist for claiming it's due to skin color.
He did not say black people are violent criminals. He said black on black crime is worse than white on white crime.