GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk6 Wheel/Fitment Info Thread!

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Just realized I replied to a 4 month old post, sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Currently running a 19x8.5 in the front and 19x9.5 et 48 in the rear. I'm not rubbing as I've raised my coils a bit and am moderately close to stock height - however I'm not huge on a lot of camber, but I'd like to put just a little to make sure it doesn't rub. Any suggestions? Should I be fine in the front?

I currently have 225 front and 235 rear. No rubbing yet but I also have only done light driving.

I have no idea how your 9.5 +48 is not hitting the rear shock, but I'm going to assume if you go to like -1.5*ish of camber (which is hardly anything imo) then you will probably be hitting the shock. Front you should be fine unless you have wide ass tires.

rzarektah

Ready to race!
17x9et27 and 17x10et35. Lowered considerably on Broadway Static coils, -4 camber in the rear, -3ish up front

zrickety

The Fixer
You should clear with fender screw mod.

GroceriesVR6

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys,

Currently running 18x8.5 et 45 F and 18x9.5 et 45 rear, 225/40/18 on air suspension. Running full stock camber...about 4 degrees

I am trying to switch my setup to 18x8 et 43 all around with 245/35/18s. Anybody know if I will have any issues? Based on the math I have done it'll be close but not too sure. I have rolled and pulled fronts for reference.

GTIguy69

Greetings,

Ready?

Mk6 4 door dsg. Getting 19x8.5 ET45 wheels and putting 225/35r19 tires on em. I plan on lowering about an inch to an inch and a half. Doing fender screw mod.

The age old question

WILL IT RUB?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk