GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The GTI is finito.

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
glad you're safe. good thing the officer was there to witness this, so everything will go a lot smoother with the insurance. planning on a new GTI?

MastaChunco

Passed Driver's Ed
Dude sorry about the car that has got to suck. I am glad to hear that physically you made it out though. Let insurance do it's thing and remember soft tissue injuries are hard to prove and can pay pretty well. heh.

Insensitivity = Insensitivity

I don't know man there are varying levels of insensitivity I think. Still it's just as easy to send a PM for such things and avoid the flames. Plus less slack if you made that post more along the lines of "Oh man I hope you are okay. You mentioned tails though are you selling those?"

Seriously are you? :lol:

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Car is just a car. It can be replaced. Your life can't. Glad you walked away from it relatively unscathed.

And it may be a legitimate question to ask for his tails, but he just lost the damn car lol. Let him mourn before he parts it out.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Don't part out, bronze them and keep them, like baby booties...just really expensive and awesome baby booties..

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Damn...sorry that sh*t happened to you. Glad you're not seriously hurt.

eyeslice

First let me say, glad you are alive and able to use your brain and hands to type down what happened. I've been in a very similar situation, the driver was over 80 and every day I give thanks that she survived that day. Also having the police there was a blessing.
Having said that, did any of the headlights survived?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I know how you feel man, having wrecked my Evo almost a decade ago in similar fashion (but luckily no other cars being involved), and glad you're alright. Might as well go step it up a notch and go with the TDI this time!

Hope it all works out with your insurance company bro

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
Best news: you're okay; the car did it's job and saved your life

Good news: if she has insurance, you'll get a new/slightly used/comparable GTI. If she doesn't have insurance, you're insurance will purchase you a new/slightly used/comparable one through UM coverage.

Only bad news I see: getting the new GTI re-flashed; hopefully APR will work with you on this one.

If you're old enough, go buy a six-pack of Stella <inside joke>.