GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
go take your ball to the other forum like everyone else did. You are the final one to "PLAC" out of here. i'm not even convinced you are really Alan, i think someone hi-jacked your account, or maybe you are drunk. Anyways.. FEEL the HATE..

and buy a "i hate plac" shirt please. thanks bro.

http://skreened.com/lasthumansgarage/the-plac-shirt-4

Merkle

Banned
Nope sober.

And it's me, you know everyone else Plac'd out, but I decided to stay, I put a message out to there other mods, to try and keep this place up and running, weeks went by, no one responded, no fucks to be found. So I don't care, I really don't, and goddamnit, making you angry is just too much fun.

I knew it would be deleted momentarily, I was counting on it, NFG.

Point is I sent a message, while I sit here in my chair, bored and with a little free time, I can type a few words, and deliver rage and fear.

Fear and rage you think you have when you threaten to ban people from YouTube, when you think you have control.

Bruh, it's just the internet, relax, take a chill pill, make some videos and take the punches.

Maybe I'm just trying to make a point, IDK. I'm a good guy, but fuck, you're too easy.

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
loled so hard.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
i banned you anyway, what the hell. you made some stupid posts today.

the_dubshow

I love the tags in this thread. I joined here simply to say HA. You are a fucking moron. And those are the most succinct and sincere words I can muster up for you.

Go make a tube vid. Get that tube money bro. And eat some tube steak.

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
I love the tags in this thread. I joined here simply to say HA. You are a fucking moron. And those are the most succinct and sincere words I can muster up for you.

Go make a tube vid. Get that tube money bro. And eat some tube steak.

SUDDENLY A WILD DUBSHOW APPEARS:thumbup:

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
DAT DUBSHOW, DOE

the_dubshow

You nitpicking whiny little shit shit stain. Just leave our internets.

You think we troll you. But its the opposite. Your never ending amount of time and stupidity troll us. Hard. I've concluded you have either bested me as a troll, or are the most ignorant, cum gurgling, cock mongling waste of bandwidth, and over price Kalifornia air, in existence.

Maybe one notch above the fucking FSA leaches, but in the same bracket, no less.